Bright Soul's Dream Diary

• Bright Soul
  • Bright Soul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 24

Bright Soul created the topic: Bright Soul's Dream Diary

So I am keeping a dream diary for the first time. I ifgured it could be interesting. I have some journaling software on my computer - I'm leaving it on so I can write down my dreams just as I wake up. The program is called red notebook and can be found in the repos for Ubuntu. I dont know if it is availible for MS or Mac. But it is pretty good for free. My only real complaint is I dont see a spell check - so you are getting them the way I am writing them - I hope that is not too much trouble. For now I am going to just copy and past my dreams from the local journal to here:

I can remember only my last dream for now. And not that well. It was about fixing up a river boat. I was planning to fix up an old boat to serve a really nice dinner and take guest on a ride. There was a big frog at one point on the boat a realy big bull frog. He was eating things - pest I think. But I cant remember exactly what they were. I dont remember much else really right now. My dad was in my thoughts if not in the dream. I had thoughts of making it a glass bottom boat just before waking up. I do clearly remmeber being on the boat and inside the passenger area. it was a small room really not big enough at all for my plans. And the frog was on the deck of the boat - again the boat was not very big. About 35 ft in leangth. Not big enough at all to accomedate many guest and the boat was smaller from the outside than on the inside. the boat was at a dock on a river of some kind. There were other people but Im not sure who they were. About 3 other people. And I was trhinking of my dad a few times. But I cant remember what it was about. The whole thing was a project to make some money - if I remember my intention correctly. I was going to fix up the boat and charge people to ride and have dinner.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Confucius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bright Soul

Bright Soul replied the topic: Bright Soul's Dream Diary

I was riding on something like a bike and then walking in a city or something with sidewalks and construction. I think I had been on a boat earlier because I vaguely recall Capt. Richard. I was walking down some stairs and ran into some people I did not recognize Pretty soon I was surrounded in the bottom of an empty stair well - it was open to light and air from the top. We were all at the bottom and I told everyone that the best thing they could do is stop drinking. A few of them argued that they could never do that. Than I awoke.

Confucius

• Bright Soul

there was an assembly of people. With seats like in an auditorium. Daniel was there. Many other people I did not recognize. there was a young man with long hair a few aisles down closer to the front. He was Standing up and talking or yelling to someone. Trying to get their attention or something. I grabbed him by the hair a drug him back to a girl that was sitting by me. I think he was trying to talk to her. He and his three friend came and sat down with the girl - I woke up then. I knew the girl in the dream but not in real life. Daniel had been yelling or making faces or something while sitting down a few rows behind me. As I awoke someone was calling my name at least three times. the whole thing took place outside with daylight.

Confucius

• Bright Soul

I vaguely recall that my brother Daniel was in my thoughts during my dream. He may have had something to do with stealing a folding computer - of a design we don't have today. I think that someone had cheated us or him and some fiends and they stole the computer form their home. I was playing with the computer. At some point Aaron my other brother was in the dream. He was writing on the wall - drawing actually with blood from his finger which he had cut for this purpose. The drawing looked like a fancy bed. Later I had a device that looked like a scientific calculator and was in the company of my friend John Cole. We were walking but had come in separate cars. We came to a place that looked like it was under a bridge with water before us and I found that john was not there but some where near. I felt that someone was trying to track the device I had and began trying to turn it off. I don't know who or what the purpose was of tracking it but I meant to get away. I went to my car and began driving off. Leaving John behind I drove onto the road and woke up.

Confucius

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds