Dream Journal of Lucas

• Thank you received: 11

Lucas created the topic: Dream Journal of Lucas

I've decided to make this entry because todays dream was peculiar.

I was at a mall, and decided to buy two hamsters... from a coffee machine.
I payed for them, and they were in the cups that came out. But I wasn't sure if I could take them with me on public transportation and to some classes later... So I've put them back and got my money back... But when I was about to exit the mall I thought that they maybe are going to get killed if I leave them there... So I went back to the vending coffee machine, and bought two hamsters again (apparently 7 zl each...).
They were both dead and soaked in hot tea.

Later in the same mall, I went for shopping with my brother... There was a number of peculiarities about it that I forgot, but strange part starded at athe cashier.
It was an old(Not elderly), fat woman. She started cashing our stuff, and she stopped and said I can't afford it... said that I'm from a village and started calculating how much money I can have based from minimal pay... I was kind of outraged at that, and when she mentioned minimal pay I mentioned that she should multiply that times five(Which would be how much my brother earns). It emberrased her, I think, and she started cashing again... all the time repeating how much money needed be paid. Then she demanded that I show her money. (I think that our groceries were going in infinite line...) I didn't have money, or enough money on me, so I looked to my brother, and he said, laguhing that he doesn't have money himself. I looked back at the cashier, and then back at my brother, and my brother suddenly was on a meat hook with only left multilated leg. Rest of his limbs were cut off just above joints, including head... And he was still joking about me paying.

I think I need to get a job...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Re: Dream Journal of Lucas

Sounds like you may. And buy some gerbils? Interesting dreams. Perhaps there's a lesson about compassion as well, having treated the cashier poorly and then ended up without any money yourself? Or it's just a weird dream. That's all I get from it at this point.

Lucas replied the topic: Re: Dream Journal of Lucas

It was just one of my many strange dreams.

And what compassion? I havn't treated anyone poorly in that dream...

Maybe I misunderstood, but when the lady complained about making minimum wage you said something ab out making 5 times which made her feel bad.

Lucas replied the topic: Re: Dream Journal of Lucas

No, she assumed that I was poor and argued I can't afford the stuff and so I'm making her work for no reason. She was kind of an arrogant american sophomore metaphore Is my guess. What I said then, went along the lines of "bitch, please, I'm rich".

It translated into my fears of being too reliant on my family and not being able to fend for myself as of now.

And the hamsters were probably a metaphore of the nagative effects of my indecisiveness and neglect, that I should work on to fix my life a tad.

Come to think of it... This dream was strangelly accurate and meaningfull unlike other dreams I had...

Ah, that's totally different. lol Sorry about that.

Dreams really come down to seeing how you feel about it, looking for your personal symbolism. I'm glad you found insight. :-)

Lucas replied the topic: Dream Journal of Lucas

Ok... here's a strange one.

Form what I remmember... At first I found out that I was impregnated by a guy on whose property we were staying. (I'm a guy.) I had hard time during my dream wraping my mind around this wtf, and came to conclusion, that since I wasn pregnant a moment ago, and i don't remmember... you know what with him, that he must have drugged me. Um... I, am, a, guy. Wtf brain? o.O

Later, I was in a post-apocalyptic-survival kind of place. It was red. Martian like. Then it was al snowy and icy, and it turned into a computer game, and I was told by it's creators that If I made a advertising-type-of video of the game that would present anal sex kind-of as a joke. I've seen a video of Jon-lajoye or what ever his name is, before going to sleep, of a 'prank war' that ended with two guys having sex... Yeah, never mind. But that might be where it came from.
So I went for it. There was a boat encased in ice, and I started to slide on the frozen, small canal towards it. When I got there, I think my mother was there to force my brother whom was with her, to help me in my endeavour....

Later, I was on a bus stop. I entered the bus and took a sit. It might have turned into a train, and I begun eating... something. Like a frozen fish and chips. There was a girl next to me, blonde. She started asking people around her for a university text book. She asked me, and I answered with a smile that I don't go to a university. She snorted, in an insulting manner, and I immediatelly moved my hand to punch her of the top of her head lightly, but backed my hand quickly, and I called her out on insulting me for not attending university. She started making funny, smily faces the type of 'it's so funny, and I'm so shy and this gy is so stupid omg totally', and she said that she considers it a pinnacle of being pathetic. That it's like going from a level of a dumb cock(animal) of -10 points, to -22. Whoa, I was a bit enraged and before I was able to pronounce to her how wrong she is, and how I'll be rich while she'll be making minimal wage as a cashier like most students in Poland do, I woke up. xP

A seriously strange dreams I do have... Think about my sanity, I should.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds