Dineara's dream journal

• Thank you received: 218

Dineara replied the topic: Dineara's dream journal

I had this really badass dream. lol I was a powerful psychic, manipulating energy so that I could stop energy directed at me and send similar energy blasts at my opponent. I was fighting another psychic, we were simply testing our skills against each other. In the beginning we both had teams with people with different skills, but it turned out to be a duel between us two. Suddenly during that match I learnt to teleport, it was awesome! I had this purple energy eye in my hand, and suddenly it gained two more colours - green and orange. I had the ability of powerful healing, so after smashing my opponent against the wall I put my hand on his head and let the Force flow. It was such a powerful feeling. He stood up fully recovered. I also learnt the opposite - to draw life force out of somebody, but I tried it only for educational purposes for both parties. I'm not into killing people, not even in my dreams. And, that orange colour made me hear voices! lol I suddenly knew what everybody was thinking about, I became telepathic. There was another person in my team with a power to read minds, and I sent her a quick thought to test it out. The reply came immediately as a bunch of pictures, thoughts and feelings - just as I get information from guides and other external sources. It was the coolest dream ever. I wasn't the least bit upset when I woke up even though I suddenly lost all my powers, it was a fun experience anyway. This is what happens after cleaning chakras before going to sleep, apparently!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last night I was attacked by an energy vortex. I had left my cell phone somewhere and after that tornado appeared it took my phone, which started to swirl upwards with the currents. I was pissed off and, not afraid of any tornado and always up for new experiences, I jumped in after my phone in order to get it back - and who knows what else might happen? Well, it didn't go according to my plan. The second my head hit the energy I was smashed down to the ground, and not lifted upwards. The pressure from the energy was really really tense and it felt horrible. I pulled back and shielded, and then the vortex attacked me. It took a good amount of concentration to keep it away, I had to consciously strengthen my shield constantly. Whenever the vortex got too close I got a very similar feeling I used to get when getting too close to electricity in my other dreams. I can't remember what happened after that, but I woke up refreshed, so apparently the vortex didn't mess me up and I managed to keep my shield strong. It was an interesting experience. I noticed that I have to put more effort to shielding my back, it was weaker than the other areas. I wonder if I forgot to shield myself before going to sleep? I have shields around the house and myself even without consciously concentrating on them all the time, so that shouldn't be the case. Oh, well. An educating experience it was. Be wary of weird-coloured ominous tornadoes in your dreams! lol

• Thank you received: 1822

Jax replied the topic: Dineara's dream journal

Talk to your guides about it please.

Last night was quite intense. I was so sure I was awake and I managed to produce very visible results as I tried to move some objects. When I realized how it worked I quickly tried it with other objects. I made lights flicker by turning them on and off using the switch, and then I went a step further and gave some Force lightning to the lamp to turn it on for a short period. I was very careful with that, I directed the energy where it needed to go and I gave it just enough energy to produce the wanted results. Then I wanted to show Aki my skills and I even asked him if I was really awake this time. Well, I think he said yes, and then I showed him how I moved some object that was on the floor. I was super excited but he wasn't really impressed, more like "ok, that's nice". That was a slight disappointment, for I wanted to share my success with somebody.

Later on I actually made every object in the room float. At some point there was this thunderstorm and I built a Force shield around our house by holding my hand up and sending energy through it above me. It was only an experiment, for I knew I didn't need that shield, but I wanted to see how it interacted with lightning. It was the first time ever I've built a shield in lucid dreams, but thanks to the meditation yesterday I now know I can do it when I have to, and it works oh so well. I really enjoy these dreams. :D

I've been dreaming about water a lot lately. The good thing is, once the place got all flooded I turned to a fish to avoid drowning. It's a really good sign, because every time I dream about water it means something emotional, and this means I can cope with it. I've been living like a couple with Aki, and I must admit it will be difficult to let go, and when the separation finally comes it'll bring up a huge bunch of emotions in both of us. The good thing is, I know I can handle it, no matter how much it's probably going to hurt.

And I've been making stuff float again. Now I can do it with increasingly bigger items, last night I had no trouble moving a bed. However, it seems that it's not always so easy to control the movement of the item. Have to work on that. :P

I had a dream about my Mom committing a suicide the other night. I was sitting in a bus with Salla, and she told me that Mom is going to kill herself. I was upset because I had thought I'd be the first one to know if she was to do something like that. In the end, though, I was the one with her in that situation. I remember how she told me that she was sick and tired, she had so much pains and she had decided that it was time to go. She then took some kind of poison and went to bed. I sat there watching her pass and told her goodbye. I was sad, but interestingly I was completely ok with it. I accepted it, and it felt somehow natural. Well, didn't feel that natural when I woke up right after that and started crying. It felt so real that for a moment I was really afraid that Mom had really died, but eventually I let that go and went back to bed. I saw her today and we went and had lunch together, and it was fun, so I suppose she's still alive. I don't see dreams about people dying that often, and the point in this wasn't about Mom dying, it was more about me... I've never been ok with it, but in that dream I kind of welcomed her passing. I guess it tells something.

I can pass through walls too, by the way. It feels funny, and sometimes I have to really push to get through, but it's still quite badass.

Lately I've been haunted by a t-rex. This has never happened before. In those dreams I'm totally scared and no matter how much I'd try to hide - usually it doesn't quite work since it's so close that it can see me clearly - I know that it's out there to kill me and it's going to get me, no matter what. I'm not sure if it has managed to kill me, but the last time I had that dream I managed to wake up right before it did. Funny thing was that I realized in the middle of that dream that I certainly had had the same dream before, most likely a few times, but that was the only time I managed to notice it. I almost forgot about it when waking up, but then got some weird flashback. Usually I'm well aware if I have reoccurring dreams, but not this time. Wonder what's up with that.

Last night I had a dream about me standing naked outside singing into a microphone. I did feel a bit embarrassed, just a bit, but sang anyway, like I had to do it or something. Nobody was listening, the apartment blocks around me were silent. No people on balconies. I remember thinking that probably somebody heard me anyway. It was pretty weird.

I must admit I'm quite lazy since usually I don't even try to interpret my dreams. Sometimes I try but don't get much out of it. I guess I could start practicing, maybe I'd get something useful out of it.

• Thank you received: 1822

Jax replied the topic: Dineara's dream journal

Naked dreams are fairly common, and if you do a little research you'll learn something pretty easily. ;-)

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1809

Kol Drake replied the topic: Dineara's dream journal

If someone was outside my window, naked and singing -- I might 'sic' a T-Rex on 'em too. :rofl

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds