Ace's Dream Log

• Ace
  • Ace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Don't Forget To Be Awesome
  • Thank you received: 1

Ace created the topic: Ace's Dream Log

I dream frequently and vividly. Sometimes dreams feel like memories, though not of my current lifetime. Other times, my brain just pukes up a great steaming pile of life drama in a jumbled mess. But more often than not, there is a grain of truth to whatever it is my dream consists of.

Below is a sampling of dreams I've had over the years as I've written them down in my own dream journal. I'd love to hear some feedback:

Last night I dreamt of the end of days. The world was ablaze, flame and ash covering all the eye could see. The roof of the church came crashing down, debris falling from the skies. And a flyer fell across my vision. The stick figures on the page burnt away while the paper remained undamaged by the fire. Then my morning alarm woke me, and the song playing was entitled "A Dazzling End." And I wish I was kidding.

I recall a dark, dank, dungeon-like area. I was seated in a rickety old chair with this old, mysterious woman leaning over me. And she told me something of vital importance in regards to myself, but I don’t remember now what it was. I blinked, and found myself staring at my bedroom. I was sitting upright in bed in waking reality as though the dream had actually been taking place. There was no gradual transition between asleep. It just happened.

On the sixth of June in the year 2010, I dreamed I committed suicide. I lived alone in a wooded area in a beautiful house. Night had fallen, and I was on the phone with the police. There had been an accident I had passed on my way home, and I was reporting it. I was sitting on my back porch, looking out into the night, speaking to the officer who seemed unwilling to deal with the accident. Why? There was something much bigger going on. When I was finished with his excuses, I told him I saw a light on inside that reminded me to throw my socks into the laundry. What? He inquired. I felt my mind going blank...I had to do laundry, right? I had to go to the light...No, the officer declared. Stay away from the light. It's trying to lure you in. This isn't the first report, he told me. Just stay where you are, I'm coming over. I sat there, seeing the light from the corner of my eye. But I have to, I told him, I just need to wash my socks. No, he urged me. Don't do it. My mind was curiously blank, blinded by a need to go into the light. I'll be fine, I told him, rising to my feet. NO! he shouted. I heard the desperation in his voice. I paused. It hit me. I was being controlled. My thoughts and actions were not my own. How long until you get here? I asked him. Ten minutes, he said. I don't have that kind of time, I told him. I'm sorry. I rushed out to my car, but the light followed me. I peeled out of my drive way and back down the street. It continued to follow me. It was there, in the corner of my eye, nearly out of sight. I approached the lake. I knew what I had to do. I gunned the ignition and the engined screamed as it soared into the air and broke the surface of the water. The police officer was shouting my name, but my phone had flown across the car. We sunk together, my car and I. Water filled my lungs as I watched the surface of the water brighten above me as the light continued its pursuit. I sunk deeper, away from the light, until everything went dark. And then there was nothing.

Thanks in advance! :sheepish_th

Rev. Ace (María Badillo)
Licensed Minister of the Force
Apprentice of Master Jasper_Ward

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re: Ace's Dream Log

In your waking life, are you afraid of an end of days?

Have you ever connected with another person's thoughts or feelings in a substantial way (more than simple empathy where you know roughly how a person feels)?

• Ace
  • Ace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Don't Forget To Be Awesome
  • Thank you received: 1

Ace replied the topic: Re: Ace's Dream Log

Jax wrote: In your waking life, are you afraid of an end of days?

Have you ever connected with another person's thoughts or feelings in a substantial way (more than simple empathy where you know roughly how a person feels)?

#1 - Not particularly, no. It's not something that really crosses my mind.

#2 - Yes, definitely, but only when I'm personally close to the person.

Rev. Ace (María Badillo)
Licensed Minister of the Force
Apprentice of Master Jasper_Ward

• Thank you received: 1828

Jax replied the topic: Re: Ace's Dream Log

In dream space it can be very easy to connect to someone else. Distance is not a limiting factor. So it's possible you linked to either another energy (perhaps a spirit was nearby) or a person who was dreaming something similar. It's hard to tell. It happens to me with my wife often enough, though there's obviously proximity there. But the dreams bleed into the others' so it's hard to know where the images originated.

I'm not sure what the apocalyptic dream means.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ace

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds