Sinistra's Dream Log

• Thank you received: 26

Sinistra replied the topic: Re: Sinistra's Dream Log

Woohoo, I started to dream again! :D

This night I was on a different planet, which was definitely similar to the Earth, and also humans lived there. The difference was that buildings were brighter(they used more glass , and the sun light was stronger), nature was more clear and water covered all the territory. The water reached to my ancle.
I worked there as a carrier. It was a kind of summer job which I could undertake. The boss gave me a package which was wrapped in cardboard. Before delivering I scrabbled the top of the cardboard with beautiful drawings. I hoped my boss wouldn't notice it, but unfortunately he did and I got a big wigging from him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1890

Jax replied the topic: Re: Sinistra's Dream Log

lol that's interesting. Any idea why you drew on it?

I have no idea :lol: but I think they were human-like beings on the drawing

lol, well, try not to get in trouble next time. ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinistra

This time I had a Star Wars related dream! Actually, it's my first SW-related dream! ^^

In this dream I was Qui-Gon Jinn's padawan. Wooh! :lol:
Firstly it took place at the top of a garage behind our flat house. Qui-Gon stood behind me, in turn I held a man who grabbed one of my legs not to fall down from the top of the garage. I don't know if I succeeded in saving him, but after this, he wasn't with us. I turned back to Qui-Gon, then it was like just if the garage's height started to increase with about a few hundred meters. Then suddenly we both slipped on the grass(this garage is covered with lawn behind) and we started to fall heavily. He falled backwards and I fell on him, and in the next minute we both grabbed each other for safe, but we just fell and fell. When the falling stopped, everythink darkened in front of me. I woke up in a completely different world. I was inside a modern building at a mazy, roomy corridor. I didn't see Qui-Gon at that moment, I supposed he has already gone ahead. There weren't rooms opening from the corridor, just some kind of bunkers, and cupboards laying next to the walls. One of my friend reclined on a low cupboard and I started to talk to her. I don't remember what we talked about, but I'm sure it was very important and a bit grinding. Then I also talked to other people, but they weren't acquintances. Later I cought up Qui-Gon, too, but at the bottom of the building, downstairs. We left the building, and he asked me to show this place for him. It's fun, because this world was also unknown from me, or if I remember well, once I've already walked there in my dream, and even then I always fretted I constantly took the wrong direction. It was the same at this time, too. I quickly pre-runned and silently complained we'll never get from one place to other, because the ways were crooked and there were narrow gates in which it's impossible to see through clearly. By the way, the place self was similar to Coruscant, but it was not nearly as rigid as the former. The warm coloured, wide circle shaped, low-walled and domed buildings were way friendlier. The mazy ways unfolded along these buildings. I rushed back to Qui-Gon but I noticed his look radically changed. Even if his Jedi tunic and robe was the same, but his hair was cut shorter and he weared it in a thin ponytail. He almost completely shaved so he was rather similar to his formative actor than him self. He also introduced himself as Liam Neeson and explained, at the moment, he isn't Qui-Gon Jinn, but soon I would meet him again as the Jedi master. It happened. I turned away then back and I saw him again as Qui-Gon Jinn, with "normal" look. I asked him about Liam Neeson but for my biggest shock, he had no idea about anything.
- "Whaaa...? Who is Liam Neeson?" - he asked. After these all, I neither had one single word. :lol:

hahaha very interesting... :-) Sounds like fun, mostly.

Yeah it was since he's my favourite Jedi :) But I had deja vu feeling due to the fact that I was in that world once :)

LMAO! I had a chasing dream in which an evil guy followed me and my friends all the time and tried to kill us... okay, the funny part of the dream was that the actor, Bruce Spence, you know, who played Tion Medon in ROTS (aand the Trainman in Matrix Revolutions aand the Mouth of Sauron in LOTR) also took part in the dream (dunno why, don't ask it :silly: ) and I remember that I helped him escaping out of the apartment where the evil guy (who looked like Darth Revan btw) chased us to and held us as hostages. o.O

Um, I was just thinking about saying 'Hello'. :D :D :D

You know, looking back at your old post, I was reminded that many times our dreams take the form of the familiar, such as fictional characters, because that's what we most associate a feeling with. That's how you can feel like you've been someplace fictional even if that place doesn't really exist. Our brain simply translates the place we visited while sleeping into the fictional place. I've experienced this once while visiting Salt Lake City, where I had the illogical thought that it reminded me of Yavin. Not only is that fictional (or is it?) but Yavin is depicted as a jungle moon, rather than a desert type mountain area. lol

Lol! Which one? You mean, my dream as being Qui-Gon's padawan? :D Well, comparing to that, this dream was quite realistic, besides that evil guy looking like Revan. The dream took place in here, the Earth and not in a fictional world (even if I had much dreams like that, lol.). I like your point of view, though. :))

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds