Yoshio's Dream Log

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1436

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Yoshio's Dream Log

As I said, if I would have to make a bet, I would place it on an attack or threat energetically as I'm preparing myself for the Sakki or 5th Dan test, doing meditation more than earlier and also feeling close to having a big, if not major breakthrough in my life.
So, maybe this has attracted someone or something to me and made it to want to test me!? I don't know!? But that is what sounds reasonable to me as at that night I wasn’t doing ‘shielding’ for some time and felt a bit down over all. So, maybe something just had caught me a bit off guard and it should have be a reminder for myself that I not should lower my guard or get lazy about it!?

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Re: Yoshio's Dream Log

Based on the experiences at our house as well lately, I'd lean that way.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2013-08-23

As I wrote in my PTD here are now the details about my dreams as far as they are still present at this time!

The dream this night, it had the same topic as the other from the night before and dealt with friends or relatives in a kind of emergency situations. I dreamed that I was together with someone and in the beginning it had been an enjoyable or even fun situation but in sudden burst it changed and became an emergency. There had been two different persons this night I dreamed of, but I can only remember the later one in clear details but I know that the general “lay-out” of the dream had been the same.
Both situations ended in that these friends had a serious head injury but had still been alive but I also found myself in a situation whereat I couldn’t do anything about the injury and only had been able to “support” them through my presence. In second dream, which is more present to me, we had been on a very futuristic aircraft or flying object and like in a PC game where flying through a kind of canyon. After we past underneath a bridge something had hit the flying object and made it to crash-land. This caused the head injury to my friend which resulted in a split of the scull and brain coming out. The two strange things which made this “unreal” had been that my friend had still been alive and that the colour of the brain had been in a dark violet, even black.
Very strange and very intense and after the second dream I woke up, felt stressed and didn’t want to fall asleep again to not having to “see” this or a similar situations again!

What might have caused tonight’s dream could have been the film “Zero Dark Thirty” which I watched before going to bed.
The night before I had watched an advertisement, promotion film of the extension of “Diablo III” and what I had “seen” in the dream had been similar to the key-scene in this film.

Anyway, tonight I will do a MBO for a good, peaceful sleep and hope that I can rest better!

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 1848

Jax replied the topic: Re: Yoshio's Dream Log

I wonder if part of the dream represents yourself. You were unable to do anything specifically to help your own head injury which was more severe than you realized. All you could do what support yourself.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Hmm, an interesting thought especially as I’m more than slightly disappointed that I’m still not back to where I would wish myself to be physically as well as mentally and health wise. So yes, maybe the films I watched had been a trigger for something I had been dealing with subconsciously!?
Anyway, I really do feel that I need to watch myself closer and be more aware of or better said put more focus on what is going on around me and within me as I do feel that there are some changes happening which I not yet (fully) understand.

NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds