Yoshio's Dream Log

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Johannes (Yoshio)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Thank you received: 1462

Johannes (Yoshio) created the topic: Yoshio's Dream Log

This will be my personal dream log.
I start this mainly because of the "Astral Projection" Study Group. So everybody is more than welcome to comment.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Yoshio's Dream Log

2011-02-05
On this day the "Astral Projection" Study Course started. Unfortunately I started to read the course material in the afternoon. So I found out a bit too late that I should have read this best the day before. So I decided to read through it but skip the practice to next day.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-06
My sleep in the night from the 05th to the 6th was very disturbed. I woke up a couple of times. Had a lot of different dreams and so I noted down a lot of keywords.
The keywords are:
- Japan
- Bujinkan training
- Ships
- Working with wood
- Children
- Folk Rock Concert and dancing
As it was so much and so different things, I can't recall any dream in specific.
What I can remember is that I was in a way in Japan. But don't know any more if it had a medieval set-up or if it was Japan of today!?
The next dream was about choosing an Avatar. But again nothing more stayed in my mind.
Then I dreamed about my Bujinkan Training. But no details of what it was about.
Why I wrote down ships, I don't know any more. Maybe it had to do with going to Japan!?
The same for "working with wood". The only thing I can remember is that I was carving something out of wood.
In another dream there had been a lot of children, but that’s already everything I remember.
The last one was the clearest one. I guess this has to do with, that I finally woke up after it. I dream that I attended a folk rock concert and that we were dancing there a lot. I also remember that there was a special girl with whom I danced.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-07
The night from the 6th to the 7th started out very interesting. As I lay in my bed I recite the night affirmations. After having that done for some time I felt sleepy and so stopped it. Short after that I felt kind of energy waves running over and through my body followed be heat waves. The feeling wasn't uncomfortable but kept me awake for another while. Later I then felt asleep and the night and dreams were much calmer than the night before.
I saw the movie "Azumi – The fearless warrior" and this movie found it's way into my dreams. The words I noted on my paper were:
- Japan
- Girl
- Blade/Sword
- Hakama
All in all I woke up two times this night but had in my mind every time the same words. Ok not completely. The "Hakama" I added in the morning when I stud up. Actually it was myself whom I "saw" in my dreams, wearing a Hakama and was fighting someone with a sword. Before that it was always a girl fighting his way out of somewhere.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-08
Going to bed on the night from the 7th to the 8th nothing special happened. I returned late from training. Did a bit of body awareness and relaxing. Went through the recite for the evening and fall asleep.
The words I wrote down on my pad were:
- Aeroplane
- Flight plan
- Learning
- RC for radio controlled
- Swallow
For the last word I have no slightest idea what it belongs to.
But for the rest I do remember quiet well. This is astonishing for me, as till now, I was hardly able to recall any dreams I had. Except does who were really very intense.
Anyway, the dream started in the way that I first had a feeling of flying. This was then replaced by that I was flying and aeroplane. After that there was a scene where I was working as a kind of flight controller and had to have an eye on the flight plans of all the different aeroplanes up in the air. This caused me some stress and as this got to intense the dream switched to a new scene. In this I was at a model airport and stand there to learn to fly radio controlled aeroplanes. This was quiet funny as it is a hoppy of me.
That was it, what I'm able to recall out of my dreams in the 3rd night of the "Astral projection" project.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-09
I went to the Kieser-Training this evening and this caused me a lot of tension in my muscles. Also I felt a bit tired and so wasn't really able to relax enough, I guess.
So the night before and this night from the 8th to the 9th I used some autogenic exercises. Beside the relaxation exercises given in the book, I used this autogenic exercise to relax my body when I'm lying in my bed. Here I start with my feeds and working all the way up to my head through my whole body. The exercise is based on, that you visualize that the according part of your body is completely relaxed, becomes heavy and that the energy floats through it without any resistance. The night before this worked very well but that night I drifted away a couple of times and at the end I just gave it up.
The words I wrote down during the night were:
- Cats
- Decision
- Azumi, because of the movie I saw lately
- Batman
- Grandma
- Building a house
- Horse back riding
- Chase someone
Because of the not so well preparation this night I have not really any idea what the first few words should mean to me.
The last dream is a bit wired but I do remember it quiet well. It started with a picture of the house of my grandma. I saw here and the house in my dream but the parcel around the house was in a way wrong. Then the scenery switched to, that I was starting to build a house on the wrong looking parcel actually in an area which wouldn't be there in real life. From this building side then, I was looking over the street to the neighbour. For that you have to know that my grandma's house is situated in a kind of small valley. So, when I was looking over the street, I saw the woods on the other side and the face of the other side of this valley. In the next moment I found myself on the back of a horse riding all the way up to the top of this valley through the woods. I had the feeling of that someone was chasing after me.
The next scenery was then at an attic. I still had the feeling of being chased. So I was in a hurry to pack some stuff into a rucksack. In the moment when a guy entered the attic and I prepared my self to face him, my alarm clock rang and I woke up.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-10
Yesterday I was so tiered that I just went to bed. I did some preparation for the Astral Projection but then I felt asleep immediately. Because of all the training and work and going to bed quite late and have to get up very early I only woke up one time in this night. But I was too tiered to write down any notes. In the morning then, when I had to get up, there was nothing remaining in my brain of what I had dreamed this night. So nothing to be noted down today.  :(

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-11
Still to less sleep. But this night I was able to write down some keywords.
They are:
- sitting
- Zen
- flat
- flat-sharing-community
I only woke up one time this night and at this I wrote down the words "sitting" and "Zen". As far as I'm able to recall it. I was dreaming about sitting, dressed up like a Samurai (Kimono incl. Hakama), and doing Zazen or sitting meditation. I have not the slightest idea to what that might correspond!?
The second dream was a bout finding a new flat and about founding a flat-sharing-community. I guess this goes together with an article my brother sent me during the 10th of February. In this article they wrote about nobbler whom where offering flats to students. But these flats didn't really exist and the prerequisite to see them would include sending the nobbler money beforehand. As I'm against beguilement and abuse in general, this might be a reason for this dream.
Another reason could be that I'm in a way sick of living alone in a flat. I do miss someone whom would be there when I'm returning home from my day.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Nights from 2011-02-11 to 2011-02-14
The night from Friday to Saturday was in a way interesting as for going to bed I did the relaxing exercise again. I mean, I was lying in my bed and suggested my self that every part of my body is relaxed and heavy and lying comfortable on my mattress. Then I recite the sentences of the Astral Projection book. After lying down for a short while I felt my whole body very intense. I felt the energy floating through it. Then I had a feeling like if my energy body would hover out of my physical body. This was a bit strange but not frightened. So I tried to enjoy it the best I could.
The words I noted down in this night had been:
- Snow
- Ice
- lost
- Ice climbing
- Cave
- Husky
- Defence
- Girl
- Escape
- Grandma
- Move out
The last two words belonged to a separate dream. But for all of them I'm not really able to recall much. For the first dream I do only know of all the snow stuff, that there was a scene in which I was climbing up a frozen waterfall or a frozen wall. But that's it.
About the second dream I don't remember anything.

In the night from Saturday to Sunday I wrote down just a few words out of a single dream. In that night I didn't slept to well. The whole night it was more a kind of dozing than of sleeping. Only in the early morning I got some real sleep and that was the time when I had the dream of which I noted down the words.
- Western (movie)
- Duel
- Leaving
About this dream I can remember that I was living in a kind of farm or old house on the country side. It looked a bit like in a typical setup of a western movie. In a way I had a quarrel with someone which leaded in the end that we both duel each other. I can't remember the outcome but the next thing which I can was that I was leafing the place, the farm.

From Sunday to Monday I slept like a stone. Out of this there is only one short scene I kept in my mind. It had to do with a girl I got to know a short while before. She is Japanese and I saw here like in a picture. She was dressed up in a wonderful blue Kimono with a white flower design on it.

NerdFitness Profile

• Johannes (Yoshio)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

2011-02-15
This night I went to bed quite early. So I had a good sleep. First I couldn't notice any dream. After midnight I had a dream of which I wrote down some words when I woke up at short before 0400 o'clock in the morning.
The words were:
- Father
- Room
- Wardrobe
- Selling
The dream had to do with, that I saw my fathers flat at which my brother and I do have a room in. In this dream my father was selling all the furniture in our room. Funny wise especially the wardrobe stayed in my mind. It is funny as in it there is nothing special anymore. Then I saw a box which was situated in a rack/shelf. In this box there were all the things out of the wardrobe. At least that was what I presume as I haven't had a look into the box.

NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds