Steve's Dream Journal

• steven.drew1
  • steven.drew1's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0

steven.drew1 created the topic: Steve's Dream Journal

A place to recored my dreams. I have a huge problem remembering my dreams. Usually I only remember 1 that I have out of the whole week. Any ideas? The one that I remember from a few days ago was dreaming about a few friends that I havn't talked to in almost a year, I hadn't even thought about them, they kinda just barged in and gave me a hug. Then I woke up and had to gather my thoughts.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War" -Plato

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

replied the topic: Re: Steve's Dream Journal

Hi Steve,

There are two practices that help with recalling dreams. First, keep a notepad beside your bed and when you wake up in the night or in the morning write anything you remember immediately. Dreams fade very quickly so this practice will help catch them before they dissipate. Also, over time you will find that you recall more.

Secondly, each night before you sleep, clearly set the intention that you will remember your dreams.  This tells your unconscious mind to pass the information to your conscious mind when you wake.

• Thank you received: 1833

Jax replied the topic: Re: Steve's Dream Journal

Exactly. :-)  If you follow Tercenya's advice daily you'll start to remember them more.  You have to tell your brain that the dreams are important.  Otherwise it purges them to make room for things it does think important.  Good luck!

• steven.drew1
  • steven.drew1's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0

steven.drew1 replied the topic: Re: Steve's Dream Journal

Thanks for the advice.

Today was dreaming about lions and monkeys living with me in a house that was mixed with an apt complex, sort of like the stair painting. And they talked. Pretty wierd.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War" -Plato

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds