Returning, and with Questions....;)

• Thank you received: 2

Jestor created the topic: Returning, and with Questions....;)

Hello all...

I have been browsing the site again, and have been seeing that journals are now being posted on site, rather than on the pesky wordpress, lol...

Would anyone mind pointing me to the announcements, and/or section where this is said, and what the new procedure is?

I appreciate any help...:)

The knowledge you seek, will determine your teacher....

The thoughts and opinions, expressed by Jestor, are his, and his alone.... He is not the last word on anything and seeks to only further understand.... In his quest, he, at times may appear rude, bullheadedness and it full of himself.... This is normal....

For how does he know who he is, or what he thinks if there is no one to discuss things with? He appreciates respectful discussions and is not above changing his mind....

Please be advised...... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 527

Connor replied the topic: Returning, and with Questions....;)

Hiyah Jestor. :)

I imagine you mean taking courses and working through the academy.

instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/training/training-start <-- That link is from the top of the website under "Training" and contains some basic information on what to do.

Once you've read over that (and check out the other tabs across the top), your next step is to take the Introductory Course.
instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/training/current-courses
It's under the course listing.

instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/53-general-discussions/17454-instructions <-- General instructions. Ignore the part about having a blog offsite.

Also, instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/71-introductory-course <-- Once you are ready to start the course, post a thread in this Intro course forum and post your responses to the course there.

Anything else ya need? :D

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Jestor replied the topic: Returning, and with Questions....;)

hi buddy...

Ive done the core stuff, located in my wordpress...

Im on meditation 101, and force101...

I didnt think about rereading the training stuff, duhr!

Ok, I will do that...:)

The thoughts and opinions, expressed by Jestor, are his, and his alone.... He is not the last word on anything and seeks to only further understand.... In his quest, he, at times may appear rude, bullheadedness and it full of himself.... This is normal....

For how does he know who he is, or what he thinks if there is no one to discuss things with? He appreciates respectful discussions and is not above changing his mind....

I prolly need to transfer my stuff from the wordpress to here... lol...

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Oh joy! I had not realized.

So, here's how that works,
I would transfer your intro course stuff to the intro thread. And,
the stuff you've done from Force 101 and Meditation 101 to their respective forums: instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/51-meditation-101 and instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/forum/52-force-101 .

Then, continue from there.

Have you begun the two courses? Do you need access to either of the training manuels again?

• Thank you received: 1827

Jax replied the topic: Returning, and with Questions....;)

Hi Jestor and welcome back!

The instructions are in the intro course, and updated within individual course books. However, since you've been away so long you need to restart the courses that were in progress. You can use your prior assignments as reference, but they need to be updated for where you are currently in your life. Think of it as an opportunity to deepen your practice. If you copy/paste the originals, be sure to make it clear that they are the old ones, and then add your new information after. You can use the block quote tags for simplicity.

I'll add your access to the courses, as right now you are simply a new member and not a student designation. If you have any questions, let me know.

Connor, I just updated that post you reference about instructions. It had been missed before, so thank you!

Correction, you were already setup. lol

:thanks

Ok, if I have access, I will just pretend I dont know anything, and begin again....

Thank you both...:)

I am still real busy over at TOTJO, but I feel I have moved beyond my 'sticking point' here, so I will see how it goes...:)

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty

Phenomenal. :) We look forward to working with you!

No, no pretending. Build on what you already know. Heck, many of use went through at least part of the course a second time, just to see how we've changed. It's a good exercise. :-)

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds