Intel’s Sanctuary

• Thank you received: 0

Intel created the topic: Intel’s Sanctuary

Name - Intel
AIM - none
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Well my Jedi path has been long and slow but very fulfilling.  I really started on the path about 8 years ago and have tried to form my own way.  Over the years I have popped on and off sites to get a little more structure until finally stopping here at the Jedi Academy just a few short months ago.  As far as my own personal life I try to stay active either outside activities or with Kung-fu (which I have taken for 2 ½ years).  Other then that, just ask and I will be happy to share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intel replied the topic: Re: Intel’s Sanctuary

I do not think I have ever taken a spiritual journey, however I do feel like that I am constantly looking for the right roads to follow in my spiritual life, and also how far to follow those roads.  When I was younger it was much easier for me to follow things blindly, however I do like figuring these questions on my own terms and beliefs.  So far I have not come to any specific conclusions on this long journey but it is very fulfilling. 

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re: Intel’s Sanctuary

Hm, albiet word usage....I think 'journey' and 'road' and 'path' are pretty similiar, maybe even interchangable words.

that being said, would you not even consider your own Jedi path a spiritual 'journey'

For me, for instance, my spiritual journey is my Jedi path, they are one in the same, one balancing the other.  I am on a road of self-discovery..making mistakes and learning lessons from them.  It helps though if you have a faith in a higher self(possibly the Force)

:yoda

Intel replied the topic: Re: Intel’s Sanctuary

I agree with what you are saying I was just trying to think of a shorter journey then 8 years or more.  :)  but I do feel that it is a journey that I am on now just one that will take a long time.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds