Strength comes from within

• Thank you received: 6

Peter replied the topic: Strength comes from within

WOW Thanks Johannes!
looks good to me,(i can understand it now) i really needed to understand this
i tried to do it with google so thought without the Umlaut was easier, eh eh
i really needed this because i often see a lot of freaky/important things,sometimes i worry about howto tell the important from the dreams, now i am way more confident
German is a far more superior language (is from the stars) so its got many words we dont have in English, is difficult to translate especially with the Umlaut removed

Salome
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1824

Kol Drake replied the topic: Strength comes from within

This all sounds very much like the Hermetic System/Meditations presented in the material by Franz Bardon.
Not that Heremetics is a recent 'thing'. It's been circulating more than 1,000 years in one form or another.

Interesting to see those lines transcribed from the original German like this.

Gday Kol
Yes the same folks re--incarnate over and over brining the same words as before, the latest is best

i am learning German so will post some of my translations, i was confused/concerned as google reverses some words and i was worried e.g. Ein untrugliches Zeichen = An unacceptable sign

when it really means (A sure sign) or the like

phew

Salome
Peter

• Thank you received: 1423

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Strength comes from within

As a sort of hint, first off You, Peter, should feed Google translator with really the original writing including "Umlaute" (ä,ö,ü) and the "special" double ss (ß).
Besides that I also noticed that some words which had actually been two words, were written together which, obviously, also makes it difficult to translate it as Google translator cannot or at least might not correctly recognise them.

Last but not least, although this means more work, I would like to recommend the following online dictionary for translating German into English or the other way round.
LEO.org
By the way, this is what LEO.org comes up with for the word "untrüglich":
Translation for "untrüglich"

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

OK thanks, i will do
and i am so pleased i found You guys
i feel at home here

Gday Johannes (Yoshio)

I am having trouble with this and its important for everyone, if you have time to correct it, i typed it with the umlauts, attached is all my translation so far but its the part about causing schizophrenia in meditation that i want to make sure i understand.

522. Um nun aber die Methode der Meditativ-Versenkung in Anwendung zu bringen, ist folgendes zu beachten:

522. In order, however, to apply the method of meditative sinking, the following must be observed:

523. Die Meditativ-Versenkungsmethode darf erst in Anwendung gebracht warden, wenn die ersten Meditationserfolge, Meditations-Wauchtraumbilder , in Erscheinung treten.

523. The meditative sinking method may not be applied until the first meditation series, meditation-vascular trajectory, appears.

524. Wird dieser Anweisung zuwidergehandelt, kann dies zur volligen Zerstórung der Persónlichkeit des betreffenden Menschen fúhren, so námlich in Form einer Schizophrenie/Bewusstseinsspaltung oder aber auch durch eine Bewussteinsverblódung, weil námlich bei Nichtbeherrschen der grundlegenden Ersterfolge der Meditation automatisch durch den Menschen eine Suggestivwirkung erzeugt wird, die zu erzwungenen Phantasientraumbildern fúhrt, die aber nicht als solche erkannt und folglich fálschlicherweise als echte Meditations-Watch-Traumbilder ausgelegt werden, so also als Medtativprodukte, die warheitlich aber keine solchen sind.

524. If this statement is disregarded, it can lead to a complete destruction of the person's personality, in the form of a schizophrenia or a consciousness-dissociation, or even a consciousness-infiltration, because, if the basic first order of meditation is not mastered, Which leads to forced phantasy ravages, but they are not recognized as such and thus are interpreted as genuine meditation-watch trailing-images, thus as meditative products, which are, however, not the same.

525. Doch nun zur Methodic selbst: Zwei massgebende Kráfte sind zustándig fúr alles Geschehen im materiellen Bereiche des Bewussten und Uterbewussten des Menschen, so námlich:

525. But now to the methodic itself: two decisive forces are responsible for all happenings in the material realm of the conscious and the subconscious of man,

I am having fun with this and learning a lot
its the only English translation
i just did it with google translate so does contain errors, i included the German so people can correct me if they want, especially if my translation is in reverse it would be good to correct me

I enjoy translating his German work (as you said if i use the umlauts makes it easier) :pinch: as its not easy and not many English speakers have read it that makes each word more valuable, i dont like to ask but i think this chapter is important for everyone who meditates

i will do the rest of the chapter ASAP, he describes the method

The Germans/Swiss language is so descriptive hey mate! i wish i spoke German, i am learning some
Salome
Peter

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

i found/fixed a few errors

532 and 533 explain why meditation is so vital, attached

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Here you go. I hope it is helpful for You, Peter, and others.
If You need further translations or want me to check on something, please post your "questions" directly as it makes it easier for me to read through than checking a whole word document. Sorry for the inconvenience. :meditate

522. Um nun aber die Methode der Meditativ-Versenkung in Anwendung zu bringen, ist folgendes zu beachten:

522. For to make use of the meditative-sinking, the following has to be taken into consideration, has to be respected:

523. Die Meditativ-Versenkungsmethode darf erst in Anwendung gebracht warden, wenn die ersten Meditationserfolge, Meditations-Wauchtraumbilder , in Erscheinung treten.

The meditative-sinking-method shall only be used/done/applied once the first meditation successes, the first meditation daydream images, are gained.

524. Wird dieser Anweisung zuwidergehandelt, kann dies zur volligen Zerstórung der Persónlichkeit des betreffenden Menschen fúhren, so námlich in Form einer Schizophrenie/Bewusstseinsspaltung oder aber auch durch eine Bewussteinsverblódung, weil námlich bei Nichtbeherrschen der grundlegenden Ersterfolge der Meditation automatisch durch den Menschen eine Suggestivwirkung erzeugt wird, die zu erzwungenen Phantasientraumbildern fúhrt, die aber nicht als solche erkannt und folglich fálschlicherweise als echte Meditations-Watch-Traumbilder ausgelegt werden, so also als Medtativprodukte, die warheitlich aber keine solchen sind.

If acted in opposition to this, the personality of the according person can be destroyed completely in the way of a schizophrenia/divided consciousness or also through a dulling of the person’s mind. This due to not having mastered the basic successes of meditation the person automatically create a suggestion which leads to a forced imagination/fantasy vision which, howsoever, is not seen, taken as such and therefore seen, taken as a real, concrete meditation daydream image although, in reality, they are not.

525. Doch nun zur Methodic selbst: Zwei massgebende Kráfte sind zustándig fúr alles Geschehen im materiellen Bereiche des Bewussten und Uterbewussten des Menschen, so námlich:

But now for the method itself: mainly two forces are responsible for all actions/happenings/things in the material realm of consciousness and sub-consciousness of man as there are:

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Great thanks Mate!
some words dont translate into English i will message you about those,
thanks so much Yoshio

You are welcome.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds