Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - 3 year old remembers past life... - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

3 year old remembers past life...

• Rebekah
  • Rebekah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Following my heart down this spiritual path.
  • Thank you received: 120

Rebekah created the topic: 3 year old remembers past life...

Not sure if this has been posted here before but...

thespiritscience.net/2014/06/21/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights region near the border of Syria and Israel said he was murdered with an axe in his previous life. He showed village elders where the murderer buried his body, and sure enough they found a man’s skeleton there. He also showed the elders where the murder weapon was found, and upon digging, they did indeed found an axe there.

In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today,”German therapist Trutz Hardo tells this boy’s story, along with other stories of children who seem to remember their past lives with verified accuracy. The boy’s story was witnessed by Dr. Eli Lasch, who is best known for developing the medical system in Gaza as part of an Israeli government operation in the 1960s. Dr. Lasch, who died in 2009, had recounted these astounding events to Hardo.

The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community.

He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

It is customary for elders to take a child at the age of 3 to the home of his previous life if he remembers it. The boy knew the village he was from, so they went there. When they arrived in the village, the boy remembered the name he had in his past life.

A village local said the man the boy claimed to be the reincarnation of had gone missing four years earlier. His friends and family thought he may have strayed into hostile territory nearby as sometimes happens.

The boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When he confronted this man, the alleged killer’s face turned white, Lasch told Hardo, but he did not admit to murder. The boy then said he could take the elders to where the body was buried. In that very spot, they found a man’s skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded to the boy’s birthmark. They also found the axe, the murder weapon.

Faced with this evidence, the murderer admitted to the crime. Dr. Lasch, the only non-Druze, was present through this whole process.

~~Bekah~~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 55

Luminara replied the topic: 3 year old remembers past life...

This was the sort of thing that convinced me that reincarnation was true.

When I was expecting my eldest daughter (now 7), I read a couple of books about reincarnation. One was about how children often return to the families they were in before - often with the "wounds" of the last life - and Robert Schwartz's book "Courageous Souls" about how we plan our lives before birth. (He worked with mediums to talk to guardian spirits about how it worked, etc. Excellent book!)

She was born with a birthmark on her abdomen, and having read the books, I knew that this could have been how she died in her last life. She also quickly developed a fairly severe attachment anxiety. She was terrified of losing sight of me - and the word "lost" was something which struck terror in her heart... something permanent. As she learned how to use the toilet, she squatted on the toilet - something unique to her. More than once, as she learned to talk, she called out after an Indian woman...
Having talked online to a psychic friend, we came to the conclusion that her most recent life was in India. This is where she picked up this scar. Having since read about some of these "lost" children - particularly the recent story of someone who made their way back to their original village - as an adult, etc... I think my daughter was one of these lost children. Hence, why it was a permanent thing... Somehow, at some point in her wanderings, she was injured and died.

This is not her only past life I have uncovered.
I mention in my intro course work how she used to bounce around on my bed quite a lot and I started wondering if she had been a gymnast - which made me start wondering as my great-grandmother had been a gymnast in her youth. One night, I looked at her in the dark and had a vision of a 20s woman in her 20s - precisely the right age for my great-grandmother.
Soon after, I had a friend dowse over her and confirm that she was my great-grandmother (I'm pretty sure that was two lives ago now - as my great-grandmother died in 1980 - plenty of time to fit in the life in India afterwards.)
The icing on the cake, though, was when one of my older boys brought home a golf club they'd found (great treasure!) My daughter, about three at the time... picked it up and swung it like a professional! Follow through and everything. My jaw dropped and I immediately went inside and sent an e-mail to my dad asking if his grandmother had been a golfer. (I knew his mother had been.) His reply was that yes... she'd been the first president of the Oregon Women's Golf Association - or whatever.

She has reported to me more recently of another life... so far, it sounds like it was in the American SW, as a Native child in a tribe that was troubled by whites... but I know very little of this one as of yet.

Can't wait for my 3yo to be able to begin telling me if she remembers anything. I haven't uncovered anything about her yet, but she's a very bright spark, so has probably been around a few times as well.

Writer, photographer, astrologer, student of the universe.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
The mind is everything.
What we believe, we become.
Buddha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Rebekah

• Thank you received: 1905

Jax replied the topic: Re:3 year old remembers past life...

Every human you know has been through more than one life, here and elsewhere. Even a young soul relative to earth has had much experience away from it in order to be here because earth is so challenging. Whether you remember past lives or not seems to depend on whether it is necessary for your current life. I've had a few powerful dreams where I was resolving guilt from my past life. My wife has many memories of hers. And plenty of others have no memory or belief at all. All I can say is I have zero doubt. Also realize that past live isn't linear. Your last life could have been far in the future. This is the case with many science fiction authors. They bring back the ideas of the future to plant the seeds now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rebekah

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds