Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - "how do you show your love to your world?" - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

"how do you show your love to your world?"

• Thank you received: 244

Baru created the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

I am exploring the power of Love. I do like the belief that the unifying force is powered by Love. The connections that bond us can be called Love and make up the vibration that we relate to as "love".

So how do you connect with your world?
How do you radiate or amplify the love in your world to increase the connective power of the Force? "how do you show your love to your world?"

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bright Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 48

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

Everyone is different. There is love and there is love. Love is often misunderstood. Many people feel that love is possession. Most people see love as owning something. To be in love there NEEDS to be a relationship. But that is more romantic love. Love for the world well that depends on how you see the world.

Personally I show my respect to the earth by tending to it. Water the plants if they go without, build a bird house and put out some seeds. The earth is a living thing and in this day and age it is being raped and abused. The earth is crying out, pleaing for help and we continue to suck the blood out of it. I respect the earth, I do not intentionally kill anything, or pick flowers from the ground, I do not claim to own any of nature, I enjoy nature and enjoy the fruit it bares, but I do not force the fruit to bare, or force my way with it. I belive I should take what is given, but in return tend to the very ground that gave it to me. A give and recieve relationship on both sides. I let nature grow how it wants. I do not use fertaliser, or weed killer, or insect repelant. I let nature do what it does, and only guide it when I feel it needs it. I do not water the plan but water the roots. All these things are showing not only love but appreciation and respect. We own the earth and humanity has abused it, but if that means there are few people on the earth who does the same than it means we have to make a difference.

I see this post as sychronicity in my life as this topic of the earth has come up many times. I have written a poem to express how I feel. Here it is.

The Earth is crying,
It's being is dying.
A blast of thunder,
A wave of drout,
Humanity is fine, we should have doubt.

The blood of earth,
sucked into barrels.
The life of earth,
cut down and burned.

We do not tend,
that which we take,
we take advantage,
all is at stake.

Earth is dying,
our minds are lying.
Give back to the world,
before all is gone.

Life will end,
and death will come,
unless we change,
and do what should be done.

Thank you for posting this.
Tai

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

• Thank you received: 1905

Jax replied the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

The love that Baru refers to is different than the love of relationships. :-)

One way I express love is by pointing out things that I believe are harmful and taking away from love in the world, in the hope that people will try to change these things. Another way is by dedicating much of my time to teaching Jedi and helping people when I can.

• Thank you received: 48

Tai-Da Vrikaurvan replied the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

I know that's why i carried stopped and carried on with the actual reference

Jedi Apprentice Tai-Da Vrikaurvan
Apprentice to Jedi Phoenix
Former Apprentice to Streen Ynr

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

"Look to the future and your eyes cannot shut. Look to the past and you can't open them. Live in the moment, and you can blink."

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1951

Kol Drake replied the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

If you want to manifest a miracle – a sincere call out to the Universe, to God, to Goddess, to Allah, to Jesus, to Spirit, to the Force or to THE Source or whatever you personally call Divine Love… chances are, it will be heard.

In our busy workaday world of Living, we sometimes overlook the Supreme Intelligence operating behind all of Life which we can put to work for us to overcome adversity and challenge. This Intelligence requires trust and faith for it to enter our sphere of influence and levels of reality to assist us in the co-creation of miracles in profound and synchronous ways.

heh... how the mind connects things. Suddenly 'the Supreme Intelligence' calls forth the image of the critter of that name from Marvel comics from ages ago.
. .
Satya graha is a term coined by Mahatma Ghandi and is loosely translated into ‘insistence on truth’ or ‘soul force’ or ‘truth force.’ To save our planet and to move forward into our new era of transformation, we must mobilise satyagraha. It implies both love and firmness in adherence to truth. A force born of love and truth will seek to eliminate antagonism without harming the antagonists themselves. This requires an awareness of the moral powers that lie within the soul, the soul force itself which is an ever-loving and unconditionally loving force. This universal force does not discriminate between kinsmen and strangers, friend, foe, young, old, man or woman. We all have access to soul force and divine miracles, but first we must have a living faith.

Sounds a lot like the Force... or what some might consider Love.
How any one individual puts it to 'use' can be a personal and private 'thing'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bright Soul

• Thank you received: 24

Bright Soul replied the topic: "how do you show your love to your world?"

@ Tai

Are we so much paricites feeding off a Host (Earth) - or are we Children being nurtured and provided for by a benevolent and tolerant Mother Earth?

We do make mistakes along the way and misbehave. Is that so unexpected? Are the consequenses as dire as you suggest?

Either way the place to begin is with ourselves.

By giving Tollerance and love to others we are better able to heal ourselves.

I appreciate your senitivity but disagree with your conclutions.

Even if we somehow destroy Earth - That is not the end of us or anything else.

We should correct our mistakes if possible. I agree with that.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Confucius

To answer Baru's question for myself:

I work on self-improvement. I try to exersice the control that I have over myself in the most benevolent way I can muster. I try to be loving, kind and tolerant where I am able. Being interdependent we effect change in the outside by effecting change in ourselves. Whether or not we realise it we are broadcasing our internal state into reality and effecting it for better or worse. So I try to be peacefull and healthy (in mind, heart and being). Because our states of being are contagious to others - I try to make mine as possitive (for lack of a better word) as I am able. I try to remain mindfull of my choices, attitudes and perspectives as best I am able as well as the effects they have on others. I keep hope alive in my heart. For myself and others. I practice some self healing along the way.

May the Force be with you all

Confucius
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

@ Jax

I really like your choice in balancing constructive critisim with personal development. It addresses both needs.

I think that we should always begin with ourselves to be of better service to others. Then we share what we feel is of value and benefit to others.

Confucius
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

@ Kol Drake

"a sincere call out to the Universe, to God, to Goddess, to Allah, to Jesus, to Spirit, to the Force or to THE Source or whatever you personally call Divine Love… chances are, it will be heard."

I agree. Thank you for the post.

Confucius

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds