Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - My Little Infinity- Now - from the movie The Fault in Our Stars - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

My Little Infinity- Now - from the movie The Fault in Our Stars

• Thank you received: 244

Baru created the topic: My Little Infinity- Now - from the movie The Fault in Our Stars

My friend wrote: "It is a love story of two young people with cancer. In its own way, the movie portrays the formula for creating the magic of heaven on earth.

The leading lady, Hazel Grace, says this to the leading man:

Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.

Hazel Grace speaks of how the infinite fits within the finite. She says it this way:

There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

So consider your own “finity”—the form of your own body, the forms of the space in which you are right now. Consider the finite time that you are spending to read this message. Even the finite time you have in this lifetime. Now consider how the Infinite is present in the space you are inhabiting. And how the Eternal is present in the timelessness of this present moment, and throughout your lifetime."

I found this to be a profound consideration and question.
Now I pass it on to you, what do you think about your finite Infinity?
As one with the Force - how does this apply to you and your relationship to The Force?

We are the Force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds