Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Je'daii Prayer - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Je'daii Prayer

• Jedaii Jesse
  • Jedaii Jesse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Jedaii Jesse created the topic: Je'daii Prayer

Feeling like you need a picker upper to get you through the day, why not a prayer for the force, a prayer to make you feel empowered for the tasks at hand, here is a prayer I wrote about a week and a half ago. feel free to print off and remember if you would like.

Je'daii Prayer

In time of peace and time of strive may the force guide me, for I am a Je'daii

and the force is my guide.

May the force carry my feet swiftly to carry out it's will;

may it give me strength when I am weak;

may the force give me light when there is dark;

may the force give hope me when I am hopeless.

Let the force be a guide for others to follow, let it bring joy where anger dwells, let the force extinguish evil, pain and suffering that linger in the world as we know it.

Let the force be a model of philosophical ideas that we can live by, let it be a teacher and let it be knowledge to those who speak of ignorance.

May the force be with us all...always.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 14

Seth Kyle replied the topic: Je'daii Prayer

I've never seen that spelling "Je'daii". Is it just an alternate spelling to Jedi, or are they different things?

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"

• Thank you received: 1905

Jax replied the topic: Je'daii Prayer

I find that people tend to use it to get around trademark/copyright.

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Je'daii Prayer

In the fiction, the Je'daii were the forebears of what eventually became both the Jedi and the Sith, about 36,000 years BBY:

The pilgrims therefore formed the Je'daii Order, taking their name from the language of the Dai Bendu monks of the Talid species: combining the words je, meaning mystic, and dai, meaning center.

They existed in the fiction for some 11 peaceful millennia before factionating themselves into light-siders and dark-siders, ultimately warring over it. The dark-siders went off and merged with the remnants of the old Sith Empire; the light-siders eventually evolved into the Jedi Order. (See, I have been paying attention in JK's class :D ) I have seen that this proto-Jedi formulation can appeal to some realists because unlike the fictional Order that followed, the Je'daii espoused balance of Light and Dark within each practitioner.

Source

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax, Seth Kyle

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds