Question for today...

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re: Question for today...

Did anyone do this for more than a day or to?  Did you learn anything from asking the question?  Were you able to release some of the negative feelings that came up by asking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 137

Kai-An Tatok replied the topic: Re: Question for today...

*nods* I did, and perhaps I just had a really good week last week, but even through the stress and knowing I'm screwing some stuff up, it's not the end of the world. It did help.

"Close your eyes. Feel it. The light, it's always been there. It will guide you." -Maz Kanata

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re: Question for today...

That's great!  And that's the point.  To see how you react to something so you can change if you want.  :-D

• Thank you received: 0

Sai replied the topic: Re: Question for today...

I think Demetrius had a good point. I think that you can never be truly happy with where you are because you always want to be better even if its just a little bit. I think you can however be content with where you are and how your advancing. When the answer to the question is no though then I say to myself "Whats done is done, Get over it" I try to use the frustration as a motive to try and get myself to where I want to be.

• Jon Barris
  • Carpe Diem!
  • Thank you received: 0

Jon Barris replied the topic: Re: Question for today...

I agree with you Jax that where I am now is the result of the sum of events already happened. I`ve never really thought that "this is where I want to be!". But each step seemed in hindsight a logical one for the next. After leaving the religious world, I found someone who I knew during that time and helped me find a job in another part of the country. There I found a better paid job (remembering I had no training which would have helped me in the outside world), where I enjoyed promotion and got to know my wife. I became very unhappy with the very bussiness orientated attitude, but I had enough security to start a 3 year training as a nurse to help others. I never imagined doing this, but it just seemed to happen. Never have I doubted that I have been alone, and somehow I have always believed I would get there where I am supposed to be.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds