Jedi Gathering: 2020

• Thank you received: 115

Setanaoko created the topic: Jedi Gathering: 2020

(I never know where to put this XD)

Dates: 10-13 July 2020

Every year since 2002, the Jedi in the United States have hosted a physical gathering that promises training and fellowship. For 2020, we are taking a some leaps and giving our gathering at theme!

This year you can expect to see a focus on our Connection to the Force. We also want to have fun. We are looking forward to a tournament and very likely a Water gun Capture the Flag event. We are looking forward to connecting Jedi with other Jedi from around the Country, and (if we're lucky, perhaps Jedi from around the world!!).

This year, dinner arrangements will be done by three different teams. We aren't planning on anything special for Breakfast (there will be eggs and meats if someone wants to cook their own or even cook for the group)- but if an attendee wanted to head up a team for cooking breakfast, let us know, and we'll work with you to make the arrangements (including getting the ingredients)! Lunch will be in Sandwich Bar/Picnic Style.

Prices:

FULL PASS (Full Room and Board for 2+ nights)
Early- Adult: $150 / Child: $110
*Late- Adult: $175 / Child: $130

DAY PASS (Staying off-site, affords you 4 Meal Tickets)
Early- Adult: $75 / Child: $30
*Late- Adult: $95 / Child: $50

* Late fee begins 1 January 2020

Registration: jedifederation.org/index.php/events/national-gathering/register-online-for-events

Facebook Event: www.facebook.com/events/485909158888391/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 267

Hilda Cain replied the topic: Jedi Gathering: 2020

Yeah! Close to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

Setanaoko replied the topic: Jedi Gathering: 2020

We are getting shirts for attendees donated this year to go along with a water gun fight we are trying to put together (Capture the Flag event!!!). If anyone knows of a non-toxic, skin-safe, tye-dye quality agent, that won't turn your skin all Smurfy for days on end, let us know!! Otherwise, the material we're going to be using will just wash out of the white shirt like it was nothing (or at least...that's what the manufacturers are saying, maybe we'll get lucky!)

What's going to be on the T-Shirts, you ask? At the moment, the following is our working model, but other emblems can be added. How can you get your Jedi Emblem added?

1) You have more than 1 person in from your order/chapter in attendance.
2) You are running a workshop as a representative of your order (and someone of authority from the order has approved the emblem's use)
3) Your order/chapter is sponsoring the gathering in some way.

There's Gatherings aren't about one order, they are about bringing the Jedi Community together and learning from each other. The organization sponsoring these shirts thought it would be a good idea to demonstrate this by designing a 2020 logo for the gathering. This emblem is due to change up until the March 31, 2020 and we'll start working on getting them into production for attendees.

Attachments:

Is the Institute's logo on there?

Not atm. From left to right:

Chicago Jedi, Heartland Jedi, Armonia Seminary, International Jedi Federation, Kentucky Jedi, Indiana Jedi, and Temple of the Jedi Order. As it stands, only the IJF, Armonia Seminary & Kentucky Jedi are permanent because they are sponsoring the event. The others are anticipated to have 2+ members in attendance or run a workshop.

Okay, the Institute needs one more person to go. I have already registered and I am going. LOL, I promised to help in the kitchen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setanaoko

And I can't wait to see what you come up with for a meal!!! ^^ I think we've figured out dessert from us...the meal itself is another thing XD

I am just helping, I have NO idea what they are cooking or who I am helping. But, what dessert are you making? That is my FAVORITE part of the meal.

How many people normally attend?

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds