Ways Of The Force

• Thank you received: 46

Streen created the topic: Ways Of The Force

Happy New Year, everyone.

Over the past couple months, some friends and I have been working on a project. What we imagined was simply a place of shared learning. Nothing big and fancy—certainly not a Temple or Academy, or any other official place of education. Rather, something simple, where people could come to exchange thoughts, be they mentors or students. A place without rank.

One day, during building the site, a phrase came to mind: "ways of the Force". It's said often enough in the Star Wars films. All three trilogies, to be exact. The name stuck, and it became apparent to me that the "s" at the end of "ways" was paramount. We all have our own Way, no matter what religion, spirituality, or philosophy we subscribe to. We are each individuals, regardless of what group we call home.

That is what this new site celebrates, while at the same time acknowledging our Unity. We are all Jedi, by our faith in the Force. Though the site has been active for a few of us, our plan was not to officially launch until the 1st of the year. New year, new site, new Way.

With that said, here's the link:

Ways of the Force

May the Force be with you all

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Katie (StormyKat)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 491

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Ways Of The Force

I can’t wait to check it out. It sounds fabulous and I am always down for more places to go to learn!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds