Lively Discourse Desired

• Kol Drake
  • Kol Drake's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1762

Kol Drake created the topic: Lively Discourse Desired

As a few have noted, this website/forum is not the most lively of places these last few months. It's understandable. We go through these cycles of activity and lulls each year... depending on school schedules, job demands, family demands and vacation schedules.

Even so, some feel we should be chatting it up and that is understandable too -- especially for those newer folks who are looking for a community and like minded souls. The older 'founders' and students have been contributing for over a decade now... some of us almost two decades. Geez... we are getting old!

All that said, those same 'new folk' can contribute at any time -- either with a new topic OR looking back over the 24+ pages of General Discussion threads. It's okay if a thread is stone cold for a handful of years... if you have questions, ask them. If you have insights, share them.

What is 'old paths' for some of us are unexplored territory for others. We can help keep them from getting lost in the brambles and ditches. And 'they' can bring new eyes to some of our older topics of concern and training.

Finally, I have to say I'm not certain if more 'lively conversations' aren't being done over on Facebook and Twitter. We have many who share inspirational thoughts, Jedi Gatherings, and general 'how to survive Life' material in those venues while this main IJRS site remains the 'teaching/training' site.

*shrugs*

Figure things will gain speed at the end of the summer; the coming of another Jedi movie (or two), etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio), Nick, Sam Thift

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1761

Jax replied the topic: Re:Lively Discourse Desired

For me I needed to get momentum going in my business to free up energy for this, which I finally have. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 524

Connor replied the topic: Re:Lively Discourse Desired

I'm lively. And, I like to talk. :P

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds