Jediism Way?

• Thank you received: 48

Streen created the topic: Jediism Way?

I haven't participated in the Jedi community in quite a while, and I'm looking to come back, but when I tried going to Jediism Way, I was redirected here. Does anyone know what happened to Xhaiden and that site? I don't have his email address or I would contact him myself.

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: Jediism Way?

The Jediism Way home page is still 'up' as are the generic links along the left side... however, all the internal forums, blogs, etc. come up as errors.

Xhaiden posted a bit back in January and February of this year (2016) and fixed some things on our site and then.... nothing.
And all the surf links I can find show as 'no server' for the links to Jediism Way or Xhaiden+jediism.

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re:Jediism Way?

I speak with him monthly usually. He changed software but it should work. I will ask him to post the correct link here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re:Jediism Way?

I sent him a message but haven't heard back yet. My guess is he was working on something.

• Thank you received: 14

Xhaiden replied the topic: Jediism Way?

Hey, I apologize for dropping off the map, had some things happen that required it and I realized some things needed to change. I wanted to wait till things got to where I felt good. Not how I wanted to do things but it allowed me to reflect a bit as when I got thigns going again I know it wasn't what was needed so gonna do things a little different for what feels good to me :)

As many know I have always dealt with weight issues, a few months back some things happened within my family that really made my wife and I go, it's time. Nothing serious but just a good wake up call. As of today I am down 63lbs since the beginnnig of November and I'm averaging 2-4lbs per week in a healthy way, only 40lbs more to go to be at my target weight. It's amazing the changes I've gone through and I'll definitely be talking about it more. I apologize again for everything just disappearing but it has led to a much better me and I'm planning a few minor things :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johannes (Yoshio)

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: Jediism Way?

Glad to see your name pop up!

And congrats on the weight loss, 63 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. And shooting for 'a hundred pounds' is amazing. Best of wishes for continued weight loss success and the accompanying good health that goes with it

( At this time, I am scheduled to 'start' a program in March. I hope I can do as well as you!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xhaiden

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds