John Symaro needs your help

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: John Symaro needs your help

I think Jackie addressed your dream on Facebook. IF going to the "dark side" causes that much pain, why follow it?

Secondly, this is what Jackie and Memnoich are discussing with not repressing your feelings.

The true Dark side is NOT emotions. Dark Side is action, self-purpose, and determination. It is not wallowing in your emotions.

Whether you are light or dark, Jedi or Sith, you will need to look at these emotions you have and understand them. They are a part of who you are, and as you understand them, you will gain strength and understanding in who you are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johnny Andrade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Johnny Andrade
  • Johnny Andrade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Johnny Andrade replied the topic: John Symaro needs your help

Sorry, I meant to say creed instead of meditation lol it's been a blah morning lol....when I'm done with the intro, o think going for Jedi Studies first :)

• Johnny Andrade

Now it's making EVEN MORE sense, OK....I'm just going to shut up so to speak , and focus on this path and the next time I speak, it will be when I get that "oh s**t" moment and finally get my head unstuck from my butt :D lol

I guess it's just so much as been going on lately that I've just let that take control instead of myself taking control, if that makes sense? I just need to snap out of this that's what I know for sure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: John Symaro needs your help

No one can decide your life for you -- other than yourself.
No one *should* be able to tear your heart in two -- unless you allow it to happen.

Heartbreaks *do* happen -- as Memnoich noted -- sometimes the time, place, persons are just not at 'the right place' to make it realistically 'work'.

As an old Star Trek Vulcan once said -- "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

One can yearn for what they see others seeming to have -- relationships, companionship, love. As seen through those eyes of 'desire and want' -- we tend to ignore what might be going on behind closed doors (bickering, open conflict, money woes, jealousy, ego, etc.) but only see the Hallmark moment... and 'want that'. If you have had a heart broken -- know that it can and will mend IF you allow it to. IT may take some time... and some serious self examination... but it will get better. And, hopefully, you will walk away wiser for having the experience. Not 'gun shy' and wanting to be a hermit to avoid it all -- but to come at meeting others and working up to a real relationship with an open mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Memnoich, Jax, Johnny Andrade

• Johnny Andrade

Then I need to learn to be brave

• Memnoich
  • To walk the path, is to look for the truth.
  • Thank you received: 258

Memnoich replied the topic: John Symaro needs your help

close, you need to learn to be.

.oO Memnoich Oo.
"Do or do not, there is no try" ~Yoda
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased." ~Spider Robinson

Dojo
Temple
Dream Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Johnny Andrade

• Johnny Andrade

Being able to read and think about this has actually made me think about someone I knew in high school. We both crushed on each, we could sense lol. But like with you and your wife, it was never right timing. When I wanted to be with her, she was with someone else. And when she wanted to be with me, I was being a stupid kid in high school that didn't even really knew what he wanted lol. And now, the possibility of me getting to see her again after 5years seems to be a possibility. Like I keep saying when rambling about myself, I'm planning on going to Job Corps... Sometime soon lol. Anyways, there are 3 centers that I really want to go to, either Los Angeles, San Diego, or Inland Empire ( San Bernardino). All three are in southern California where I like it :) but interestingly, I found out she going to college in San Bernardino. I realized that if I went to Inland Empire or even LA, there's a strong chance I could see her again, and prove to her that I wasn't joking about what I had told her I wanted to do after high school, become a professional wrestler lol. There's two wrestling school in southern California that I would like to go to, one in LA and the other, you guessed it, San Bernardino lol.....but none of this is stuff I want to push, I'm going to do what I was advised on this thread. I'm going to leave it alone... I'm going to be. If I'm meant to see her again, I'll end up in Inland Empire without trying to push it. If it's meant to happen, it'll be..... The will of the Force, I suppose. Lol :)

Though I do have to admit, I do hope that does happen:)

There's this one tiny moment in my life I'd like to share :) New Years 2013, a little after midnight. I was lying in bed and couldn't sleep, so I got on my old Facebook page on my phone then, and the first post of the new year I saw was a post from her, it was a pic of a Bud light lime-a-rita and an invite to any friends to come over and hang out and chill....the reason I remember that, is because I wanted to go see her, but I didn't. Even to this day I felt that I should've got up, brought a Mike's harder cherry lime-ade, and went to her house and hung out with her. Just stay up and talk and laugh her and get to watch the first sunrise of 2013 with her. I should've gone. But hey, when I'm bummed out, I think about what that night could've been and sometimes it cheers me up lol

Again, thanks memnoich for sharing that story about you and your wife, like I said... And as you can see, it's made me think about alot lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds