Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful that my parents are here. They are so helpful around the house and with melody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm grateful that we were able to make the right decision for our younger cat and put him down. The seizure got too bad too fast so he asked to go.

I'm grateful for the day in the mountains yesterday and today. So much beauty to see. No moose but marmots and elk are cool.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

• Thank you received: 44

Silver Surfer replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

So sorry to hear about your loss Jax. :(

~I am grateful for how the trees have always grounded me, and how the wind has always uplifted me. Getting back to these basic things and experiencing them is incredible, and very helpful to, I feel much more connected to the Force, and I am very grateful for the Force as well.
~I am very grateful for being able to relive childhood cartoons on Hulu, they relax me, and brighten my day.
~I am very grateful for Lavender Bubble Bath, something I very much look forward to, at the end of the day.

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Thank you.
I'm grateful for my parents who have been helping around the house so much, between playing with the baby, cleaning, organizing, and also going out for some exploring. It's been better than I expected. It will be sad to see them go Friday. There's still so much to do and Melody will miss them.
I'm grateful for making one phone call and booking 2 booths for my book business! Woohoo! Or I'll see if I can change it to my bars/healing business for the first one. :-) Either way, pretty cool.
I'm grateful for legal marijuana. While I have never tried it, it's getting my wife and mother-in-law through some challenging pain that regular medication doesn't help with much.

I'm grateful for my mom who did a ton of yard work today. Trimmed brush and trees and mowed down dying plants.

I'm grateful for my dad who built the rain gutter bookshelf.

I'm grateful for the anxiety I feel at not making money yet. Or at least I am trying to be. Lol

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds