Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 19 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful for Yoshio's wife and new daughter being healthy. :-)
I'm grateful for some interesting experiences at the gathering.
I'm grateful for listening to a webinar yesterday that appears to have helped me create a magical day today!
- I found the perfect starbucks for me to meet two met who gave me contacts for getting a booth at a wellness fair.
- Then another stranger approached me after I talked to them and made a phone call. She gave me very kind advice and gave me two more contacts to follow up with. So 4 leads in one starbucks work session!
- I got my tea for free!
- My wife was able to help me with some of my work, allowing us to get a lot more accomplished!
- I'm getting a lot of work done tonight as well. :-)

Lots of gratitude all around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kai Sabu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

I am so grateful for weekends! I have desperately needed the rest, recharge, and rebalance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--Kelly

• Thank you received: 44

Silver Surfer replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm really grateful for my kitten, he fills me with so much joy, even on the bad days. I love that he cuddles up to me, and purrs so loudly. I love it when he walks in between my feet when I am walking around. He is such a sweet kitty and always makes me feel better. His love is truly a gift.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

I'm grateful for more people joining in this thread!
I'm grateful for my 3rd bars class yesterday, allowing me to become a facilitator and teach people!
I'm grateful for the tips I learned about business yesterday as well. :-)

• Connor
  • Connor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful for lists. I hope by the end of this semester, I will have thousands of stickies in my apartment. haha.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

I'm grateful for swings which are super fun and provide lots of laughter.
I'm grateful to get a potential meeting with a retirement community to do bars there.
I'm grateful I'm going to bed now. hahahahaha

~I'm grateful for the breath, something so simple, yet so powerful. It can feel so liberating and grounding. And It's something that you always have with you.
~I'm grateful for mentors who give their time to teach and guide, help to make you better, nudge you to keep going, and want you to succeed. Also the patience and understaning that comes with all of that.
~I'm grateful for books that transport me to another world, distract me from this world, and engage my imagination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

I'm grateful for starting a new yoga program (DDP Yoga) which is amusing and I can feel the benefits already. Some of the renaming throws me off but it's also cute. I think it is fun.
I'm grateful for getting into the VA tomorrow already for my trigger thumb which I tweaked very badly this weekend. It might be time for a cortisone shot.
I'm grateful for ER doctors who took my wife's cat bite seriously and gave her a lot of iv antibiotics so she is improving and hopefully will avoid a very painful hand surgery.
I'm grateful for continuing to use my tools so I don't freak out about things too much or too often.
I'm grateful for sleep which I'm heading to shortly. lol

I am grateful for my little brother, today is his 17th birthday, and one of my favorite days of the year, because it is the day I became a big sister. I am so proud of him, for everything he has been able to accomplish, and his unique individuality. He has come along way over the years, and most recently has been on a huge fitness kick. He is exercising and eating so much healthier, he has achieved awesome results and is just so inspiring. I am so lucky to have him as my brother, he always has my back, and steps up to help without hesitation. He is so brave, kind, artistic, creative, funny, bright, and so lovable. I am grateful to have him everyday, and he will always be one of the best things in my life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax, Katie (StormyKat)

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

For those of you not in the United States, today is Labor Day. A day which is ironically off for all but many of the working class. Having had to work both Memorial Day and Labor Day one year, I have become extra grateful for the day off. More importantly, I am grateful for everyone whose hard work goes unnoticed by most in this country. The blue collar workers who build the infrastructure, the men and women in the service industry who are the first to get screamed at when something goes wrong (even though they frequently have no control over the policy that is the cause of the trouble). The staff and restaurants who make and bring me my food. All the retail associates and restaurant staff who have to work today.
And of course for the first responders-- the police, fire and medical staff (including ER and reception) who are always on call and who must take some nasty words hurled their direction on a daily basis.
I am grateful for the labor movement here in the states that outlawed child labor and established a minimum wage (even if that's all most of us get paid these days). We have a long way to go to balance things, but we have also come a LONG way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds