Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 18 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

I find it ironic that my last gratitude post was from shortly before being laid off. Lol but being self employed is a new challenge that I have been asking for. So I am grateful for the layoff. Grateful that the severance has been paid. Grateful for the time with my family. For taking a vacation to see people and attend the Jedi gathering. Grateful to be building businesses. Grateful for my tools which keep me from freaking out much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Yesterday my wife and I had our second anniversary already - the last two years flew by just too quickly - and as I couldn't spend the day with her, I had been grateful that the flowers which I ordered from Germany via Internet arrived at our apartment in Japan on that day.
In addition to that I'm grateful for the options and possibilities modern communication and media does offer us.
I'm grateful that my wife is doing well and that our baby is developing fine too. If the calculation is correct, a month after our wedding day could be the birth day of our child.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Time passes so quickly! Congratulations!

Just last night I received the news from my wife that she had to go to the hospital already and although this means that I will likely miss the birth I'm grateful for that both are well and doing fine. The now newly estimated birth day can be anything between now and maybe latest Saturday. Which means I'm also grateful for that she can stay at the hospital and be under the watchful eyes of the nurses.
All in all I'm very grateful that so far everything went well for my wife and that the baby developed perfectly.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

That's awesome Yoshio, I'm very happy for you!

I am grateful for my Jedi Family. Not only did they come from a space of compassion as Iwas judged to be Knighted, but they have gone above and beyond with being understanding and supportive of my future choices. I love you all :)

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1949

Kol Drake replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

An early congrats *DAD* may be in order...
Here's wishing all goes smoothly and mom & baby do fine. (and you too, Johannes --- try to NOT be a nervous wreck long distance)

Too late! :lol:
And many thanks for the wishes, Kol Drake! :thanks
As You might or might not yet have read via PM, I'm already official father of a new born girl. Finally it all happened faster than expected but I'm overly grateful that everything worked out fine for them and that my wife and our baby are both healthy and all is good. Now I need to work on my patience as I'm not able to see them before Sunday. My flight leaves for Tokyo on Saturday and I will arrive there on Sunday afternoon. After debarking my way will, obviously, lead me directly into the hospital to finally see them!
Right now I do feel stressed out, overwhelmed but most of all full of love, joy, happiness and gratefulness.
Should I turn silent now for a while, please bear with me, I will post as soon and as much as possible.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Kol Drake, Atticus

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Mazel tov, brother! I hope you find fatherhood and rewarding and enjoyable as I have.

To avoid going OT, I am grateful for the adventure upon which Yoshio is embarking. :)

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1949

Kol Drake replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Soon, Yoshio will learn how a wee tiny baby can wrap a Jedi around their teeeny finger.

Congratulations and best wishes on your trip and visit.

Many thanks to both of you!
And as Atticus said, to not go all too OT, I'm grateful for you guys, the IJRS and the Jedi Realist Community at large. :meditate

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Kol Drake

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds