Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 17 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful for the clean, fresh air this morning when riding my bicycle through the woods. It had been raining again and this cleared and cleaned the air and made all the green in the woods somewhat fresher and brighter.
I'm grateful for the not being stressed at work.
I'm grateful for my new way to and from work and that I can do it all by bicycle.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful for the awesome day at the zoo. I could list so many things from that day alone!
I'm grateful to get my orders in just in time to meet my reward level for Usborne books.
I'm super grateful for the healing that was granted to my wife that wiped out her lyme co-infections and took away the cellular pain she was in!!!

I'm grateful for the bird's concert I can listen to every morning when doing my morning training routine.
I'm grateful for that the weather became better again and we finally, after a good week of heavy rain, see the sun again.
I'm grateful for my new boss as it feels like she is getting a new drive into things and has a much more active energy with her than my old boss.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

I am grateful for using clearing loops nightly that have greatly improved my ability to do sales and marketing.
I am grateful for booking 5 facebook book parties this month!
I am grateful for starting to get comfortable with my businesses so I'm less stressed.
I'm grateful for the lesson of not trying to force a toddler to sleep for 2 hours. Next time I'll just get up and let her burn energy.
I'm grateful that we have an awesome community here.

I'm grateful for that my wife is doing fine as does our baby in her. This week I got a little up-date and the baby is now at around 1400 grams and, although I didn't see anything, I could see a new photo of it.
I'm grateful for the new way to and from work I found as it makes it possible to ride most of it through the woods and not alongside a busy street.
I'm grateful for our new head of department as she carries a more active and positive energy with her and it feels to me that she already achieved more in the last three weeks than our old head of department did in the last two years.

NerdFitness Profile

o I’m grateful for that my wife and our unborn one are doing fine.
o I’m grateful for the wonderful weather we have lately.
o I’m grateful for the peaceful rides through the woods and all the green and nature I can enjoy.
o I’m grateful that today is Friday which means weekend is around the corner and that is much needed after this crazy week.

NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Jax replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful for:
Getting new books today. Reading nursery rhymes has been interesting.
My weird but awesome day yesterday.
Likely getting two new recruits for my Usborne business tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm grateful for the contact I had with the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs. The lady really helped a lot already and said that she will have a look in our "special" case to give me a final and solid final answer.
I'm grateful for the rain today as it helps to cool down after a couple of hot days.
I'm grateful for our new head of department as she has an ear for everyone does her best to spread the feeling, the energy of equality, of that everyone is heard.
I'm grateful for the new tasks I got at work which should help me to develop myself and my position in the company.

NerdFitness Profile

Grateful for the chat David and I had last night. It helped me as much as him I hope.
Grateful for my ambiscience 300 app which helps me focus at work.
Grateful my wife's fever finally broke so she can hopefully heal and feel better.

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful to have heard the baby's good, strong heartbeat this morning and to be feeling him or her squirming around a bit.
I am grateful for my local public library and all of the educational and recreational resources it provides to me "for free."

--Kelly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds