Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 16 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Hooray!
Grateful to chat with a friend yesterday and find a way to work for him and make extra cash. And my wife can do it from home.
Grateful to already get a phone call from a neighbor who will be attending our open house. They have a bunch of kids, 5 from foster care which is exciting as well!
Grateful for the beautiful weather this morning. Cool and invigorating.
Grateful for improved baby and thus mama sleep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful that I FINALLY HAVE A JOB

Grateful that we had an open house this weekend at got to meet at least one of our neighbors

Grateful for Colorado
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful for the wonderful four days at the Bujinkan Training Camp, the people I met, the training I received and actually everything.
I'm grateful for that I came home safely as the care ride had been very straining due to the bad weather.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Grateful for the gently wet weather which buys us time before we turn on the sprinkler system and figure it out.
Grateful that we leave for camping tomorrow!
Grateful for my friend Brandon who is very patient with all my questions as I get started selling solar with his company.
Grateful to find almost all of my camping gear last night.
Grateful Memnoich is able to bring a lot of stuff camping since we have less room for stuff (and more need for stuff) with Phoenix coming with us.
Grateful to find some good options to buy a cargo carrier for a reasonable price today which makes it easier to fit stuff in the truck as well.
Grateful that I don't have much to do at work so I can do other things and keep looking for people to buy things. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Memnoich

o I’m grateful for the green outside.
o I’m grateful for the relaxing evenings I can spend in my new apartment.
o I’m grateful for the forest I’m riding my bicycle through on my way to work.
o As Jax I’m grateful not having a lot to do at work as this does give me time to focus on other things.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

-Grateful I have a job to start making a strong source of income
-Grateful I got to spend a weekend away and relax and renew...and that I got to hang out with all my Colorado Jedi friends (you guys rock!)
-Grateful I got sunburnt....because then I got to test out my new essential oils which have really helped my skin heal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Memnoich

I'm grateful for having a long weekend ahead of me - we have a public holiday tomorrow and due to company's regulation we are asked to then take off Friday as well to show union with our shop floor staff as for them it makes no sense to start all production for just one day and therefore have to stay at home.
I'm grateful for the changes which there are to come by June in our company as I do feel positively about them.
I'm very grateful that my wife is doing fine and that our baby is developing well and is healthy in her.

NerdFitness Profile

Grateful to get away to the mountains and finally see the 'western slope' of Colorado. I had no idea it looked so amazing!
Grateful for slow times at work so I could build my businesses without guilt. (Though guilt is a choice anyway, which I'm working on.)
Grateful for so many podcasts that allow me to learn and grow while driving.
Grateful my daughter learned to do big hugs. They are the best! Seriously!
Grateful for the rain so we can delay figuring out how to turn on the sprinkler system and outside water in general.
Grateful for beautiful weather, even with the rain. It hasn't gotten too hot yet.
Grateful I remembered we plan to add kids to our family in the nearish future before buying a $350 tent that would be too small as soon as we did add one. And grateful for a tent recommendation that is half that cost.
Grateful for a new creative idea I hope to flesh out today.
Grateful for the upcoming holiday weekend so we can finally get some plants in the ground.
Grateful my daughter woke me up before 6:30. While I was very tired, we got to spend some time together and look at books. It's easier to be grateful now that I've had coffee though. ;-)

Grateful for that my wife is feeling fine and that our unborn baby is developing well. She now already can feel it moving in her. :)
Grateful for four days off.
Grateful for my father visiting our new apartment and the enjoyable time we spent together.
Grateful for also being able to meet my mother at my brother's place.
Grateful for the wifi at my brother's place as it made it possible for me to talk with my wife via Line (the app we use for texting and talking).
Grateful for the fun time I could spend with my nephew.

NerdFitness Profile

Feeling the baby move is the best. Weird, but awesome. :-) I'm so happy for you guys. In a few weeks you'll be able to feel the baby too. It just takes a while for the baby to be big/strong enough. And for you to be in the same country. hehe

I'm grateful for the holiday weekend.
Grateful for the time to buy stuff to garden.
Grateful for a fun time at the zoo today.
Grateful for the ability to soothe my daughter tonight without breastfeeding (a first!).
Grateful for the old home owners leaving a beat up but still working wheelbarrow. Much easier when unloading 150lbs of sand and countless pounds of soil and mulch.
Grateful for the strength to haul 40lb bags of salt and getting them into the water softener. It's a good reminder of why strength training is needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannes (Yoshio)

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds