Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 15 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Gratitude Thread!

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful I am finally getting sleep at night
Grateful for Evernote so that I can keep track of to do lists, habits, etc
Grateful for the rainy weather the past couple of days (Even if it does make me a little sleepy)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful I grabbed a coat this morning as it started snowing on my way to work!
Grateful for 3! new student applications today
Grateful for taking the time to look at my bills and to-do list so it isn't hanging over my head as much.

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

o I’m grateful for MBOs.
o I’m grateful for my new way to work as it gets me through a lot of nature.
o I’m grateful for our new apartment as it does give us a lot of space and has a good energy.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

I'm grateful for good weather and the return of spring. Hopefully winter is now done.
I'm grateful for going for a run/walk yesterday.
I'm grateful for Asea which made the run easier than expected. Still challenging at times, but nowhere near as hard as it was 4 years ago when I first started couch 2 5k.
I'm grateful for incredibly aware healers like Katherine who can hear what my body is trying to tell me.
I'm grateful for my daughter getting a bit more sleep last night.

Although it is already from the past weekend I'm still grateful for the wonderful mother's day we shared with my mother and my sister-in-law.
I'm grateful that on this past mother's day in one year my wife and I will be able to celebrate it as a family as well.
I'm grateful for my new apartment and the lot of green around it. It really lifts my spirit and makes me feel light.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Wow, a week?! Jeepers lol That means at least 5 for today.
1. Grateful the rain held off for our hike Sunday
2. Grateful for Free Comic Book Day which resulted in getting the Poe Dameron comics and the next volume of Rachel Rising at 40-50% off. Plus all those free comics.
3. Grateful for the woman who sold me half her Usborne books inventory at 25% off because she already received her commission on them. It saved me $100 and allowed me to greatly expand what I have available for my home show Sunday.
4. Grateful my daughter slept much better last night. Still not awesome but the improvement is very welcome.
5. Grateful for our team of guides who keep an eye on us and guide us to make good choices when things go really awry.
6. Grateful for the chiropractor appointment that was magically made (none of us called, but we got a text message asking to confirm it! lol). It made sure I called and scheduled an appointment for her today that wasn't during her nap time. Since she has a cold we want to make sure her ears get adjusted so she doesn't get an ear infection.
7. Grateful for finding all my Usborne supplies last night so I can be prepared for Sunday.
8. Grateful for the color printer at work so I can print flyers fast and free.
9. Grateful for the many teachers who give their knowledge and awareness freely. Not necessarily free, but affordable for me to choose it easily.
10. Grateful for my tools which allowed me to feel my own reactions to my wife's anxiety last night and choose different and not lash out at her.
11. Grateful I could blow past 5 things to be grateful for! haha

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful that yesterday, for the first time in over a month, I didn't feel sick at all and was able to get the house cleaned! (Even if I did start off today by losing my breakfast and my prenatal vitamins. Thanks, Nugget. :sick: :lol: )

I am grateful that our favorite family is coming to visit tomorrow.

I am grateful for green smoothies.

--Kelly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

I rarely got my prenatals down, which caused a lot of stress for me. Glad you had a break from the nausea! I lost so much weight in those first 4 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kai Sabu

I'm grateful for not having hurt myself when the light at the toilette broke in the dark without me noticing it. I stepped into the restroom barefoot and could have easily stepped on broken glass but it hasn't happened.
I'm grateful for the bicycle mechanic who fixed my bike.
I'm grateful for the calm evenings which I can spend at our new apartment. It is really relaxing and enjoyable although I'm still alone and missing my wife a lot.
I'm grateful for the friendly neighbours we seem to have in the house. So far I met only nice people.
I'm grateful that everything for a daily need is within easy distance of our new apartment.

NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful we can still take a vacation this year and that we were able to get the room we wanted at the place we wanted. We had to cancel our original plans because of Zika concerns, and then it looked like my husband wasn't going to be able to take the week off of work, anyway. But he can, and our Plan B destination sounds plenty good to me!

--Kelly

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds