Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 14 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

o I’m grateful for the new apartment.
o I’m grateful for that this topic cleared up and that I now can have a good transition from my Munich apartment to the one in Augsburg.
o I’m grateful for the sunshine after a couple of days of rainy weather.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for the return of spring
Grateful for my wife's cooking which means two yummy meals
Grateful for things changing and not feeling so stuck

Grateful for a slow week at work so I can try to get other things done.
Grateful for my todo list. If I view it as this big thing that makes my life suck it's going to make it that much harder to complete. What if I turned it around and viewed it as the tool it is?
Grateful for my daughters cuddles this morning.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful I've completed 5 weeks of continuous exercise.
Grateful for rock music to help me stay motivated while I'm working out.
Grateful for a beautiful sunny day!

o I’m grateful for the weekend as I could spend it in a relaxed way as all my moving preparation had been done already.
o I’m grateful for that my wife is doing fine and that everything is okay with the baby and both are developing fine.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile

Grateful for the man who came out and got our swamp cooler all ready for the summer heat.
Grateful he fixed a leaky valve which would have lead to roof damage over time.
Grateful for the awareness to add protein powder to my coffee, increasing my protein intake without adding sugar to my morning, as the alternative would have been a smoothie.
Grateful for talking to my dad, who I've been calling more often in the morning. It cheers us both up and I often learn some things. Today it was a reminder of the painted cliffs in Michigan which we will likely try to see in August before the gathering.
Grateful for multiple computers to access at work so when one doesn't work to access IJRS, I just login to my virtual computer and access it there. :-)

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for habitica app that helps me form better, healthier habits

Grateful for the awesome weather so that I could run/walk my first mile yesterday.

Grateful Jackie drives me around so that I can get shoes to run in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm grateful for that I can get the keys for our new apartment tomorrow.
I'm grateful for the heavy wind this morning as it gave me a extra challenge when riding my bicycle. ;)
I'm grateful for all the blooming trees and bushes and all the blossoms I can see. They are simply beautiful.

NerdFitness Profile

Grateful for the neighbor who cut our grass and took care of some of the broken tree branches from the snow storm.
Grateful for trusting my awareness more and finding a way to help a person without getting them defensive. Just creating change. :-)
Grateful for not being in a long client meeting this morning so I can get things done. lol

Grateful for the new apartment and the keys I got for it yesterday.
Grateful for the day off tomorrow so I can make the move.
Grateful for the nice weather today after a couple of days of cold and rain.

NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds