Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 13 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

o I’m grateful for the singing birds in the morning. These days, everyday during my morning training I can listen to their concert.
o I’m grateful that I can keep my spirit up and still stay relaxed and calm, at least in a way, although my job already bugs me again. For me taking things a bit easier is a direct result from my Sabbatical Year.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

o I’m grateful that I’m doing well in enjoying my spare time after work and for being able to spend it in a relaxed way.
o I’m grateful for the Japanese class which I can join today.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
NerdFitness Profile

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for the nice weather Colorado has been having lately.
Grateful for the internet :)

o I’m grateful for the cooler weather and the occasional rain we have these days as it helps with the pollen allergy.
o I’m grateful for not havening a lot of stress at work.
o I’m grateful for being able to ride my bicycle again on my way to work.

NerdFitness Profile

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for the nice weather in Colorado
Grateful I can go for a walk to the store
Grateful I have the time to exercise and stay fit

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful that it's slow at work so I can catch up things in my personal life (as far as they are concerned).
Grateful for the beautiful weather today, and that I remembered to go outside at least for 10 minutes and enjoy it.
Grateful for Melody's fever reducing so she's less miserable and I could return to work.
Grateful I have a job which allowed me to be out for two days with pay to take care of my sick kid.
Grateful for coffee after a week of poor quality sleep.

o I’m grateful for the calm and peaceful atmosphere in the early morning when I ride my bicycle to the train station.
o I’m grateful for the clear views I could have this morning which made it possible for me to see till the snowy mountains.

NerdFitness Profile

o I’m grateful for a great weekend.
o I’m grateful for having been able to see my Bujinkan comrades and Feng Shui colleagues again.
o I’m grateful for the fun night we spent out on Saturday.

NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Got behind again. whoops!
1. Grateful for a flexible job that allows me to take care of my kid when she's sick.
2. Grateful for intuition that told us that our daughter had a UTI (which ended up being true).
3. Grateful for the snow storm which slowed me down and allowed me to get a bit more done at home.
4. Grateful for arranging the garage enough to park in it during the storm so I didn't have to scrape windows.
5. Grateful for snow blowers, even ones that don't work as well as the best ones. It saved my back from shoveling inches of very heavy snow.
6. Grateful for awesome emergency room doctors who treated my wife's migraines in a way that created deeper healing than just the medicine provided.
7. Grateful for finding a person who knows how to address lyme disease in a way that should be kind and effective for my wife.
8. Grateful for all the podcasts and groups I'm a part of so I can keep learning even when I am not actively taking classes or reading books.
9. Grateful I can see the changes happening with me.
10. Grateful for music class which brings so much fun every saturday.
11. Grateful for David's help around the house and making dinner last night.
I could keep going, but I think this is pretty good to start catching up. lol

• Thank you received: 109

Anirac Morgan replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

* Grateful for good friends
* Grateful spring has arrived
* Grateful for inspiration everywhere
* Grateful I was born exactly as I am

Qui-Gon Jinn: "There's always a bigger fish."

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds