Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 12 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 109

Anirac Morgan replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I am grateful over my own ability to smile, even at times and over things you'd think I couldn't smile over.
The universe and my family has blessed me with an unending ability to see light despite the shadows, and I am grateful for that.
I am grateful for all the light in this world, even when it's hard to see.

There's much to be grateful for, but this is what's on my mind tonight.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "There's always a bigger fish."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Sounds lovely!

Grateful for introducing my daughter to the powwow today. She was so excited!
Grateful to finally do the first Jedi Book Club hangout.
Grateful that it's easter tomorrow so I get to put together baskets tonight. :-)

• Thank you received: 109

Anirac Morgan replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Today I am grateful for good friends who have made my vacation absolutely awesome. I take the people around me for granted sometimes, but not today. They are so wonderful, caring and funny and I adore them. Really happy I've been so lucky at meeting such great people. And no matter how unsocial I am, when I return they're always happy to see me and they give me so much of themselves. I am very thankful for that.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "There's always a bigger fish."

I'm grateful my wife got to spend the day with us in spite of her pain so we could eat out and get groceries together.
I'm grateful for my daughter's constant growth so she's an eternal source of amusement.
I'm grateful for on demand movies so I can have fun while I prepare for the week.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful that I got to go to a Pow Wow this weekend, it was a lot of fun! Also grateful that I got to try an "Indian Taco" (definitely a unique dish).
Grateful my dad is helping me with this health insurance stuff, it is insane how mismanaged and ill informed this whole process is.

Jax replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

Are we all no longer grateful? Lol what a week!
1. Grateful to discover new teachers so I can continue to push myself.
2. Grateful for a break from music class so we can do other things on Saturday. Even if it's just wrestling with Melody to take a nap.
3. Grateful for a kid free date night.
4. Grateful for our yummy mexican food tonight.
5. Grateful for bed sharing so I get baby cuddles. And that's what I am going to do right now. Good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

Im grateful for Jackie that can drive me to places since I don't have my car right now. I'm also grateful for Colorado and its progressive politics which finally allowed me to have one night of good sleep. It wasn't great, but it was progress! <- I'm grateful for that too.

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful that I finally got a massage this weekend and that my back has been almost pain-free for two days as a result!

--Kelly
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix), Kol Drake

Grateful belatedly for my massage from David the other day.
Grateful for the beautiful weather today.
Grateful for a nice 2 mile walk with David and my daughter.
Grateful for unpacking the box with our star projector which has reduced how much my daughter physically fights to avoid sleep.
Grateful that the cover for our swamp cooler blew off recently, but landed in between our sheds so we didn't lose it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David (Phoenix)

• Thank you received: 1500

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

o I’m grateful for the rain on the weekend as it cleared the sky and made it much easier for me to deal with my pollen allergy.
o I’m grateful that, after the rainy weekend, today is a sunny day.
o I’m grateful for the technical possibility to do video chat as in this way I can see my wife and her growing stomach. Last Friday we had half time!
(Copy and paste from my PTD)

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds