Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; multiLangField has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/multilangfield.php on line 10

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; parseString has a deprecated constructor in /home/institut/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/parse_string.php on line 2

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 460

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Service/ContainerImpl.php on line 461

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/institut/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 471
Institute for Jedi Realist Studies - Gratitude Thread! - Page 11 - Institute for Jedi Realist Studies

Gratitude Thread!

• Thank you received: 1904

Jax replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

When you're ready to ramp it up, challenge yourself to more than one thing per day. I've naturally come to 3, so if I want to push myself I should do 5. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:Gratitude Thread!

Yup, always a possibility.

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I'm grateful that our students are heading out for their Easter break this evening! It'll be nice to have a couple of quieter days at work to bookend a long weekend.

--Kelly

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for the snow, I love snow :) Also grateful that I finally submitted my Massage license for Colorado, in a few weeks, I'll be able to start doing massages here! Yay!

Jax replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for snow days and being able to work from home, though I'd rather not have to work today. ;-)
Grateful for breakfast being made for me.

• Thank you received: 244

Baru replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

I am happy to be alive so I get to experience life. I am grateful that I can take tough experiences, turn them into lessons and help others.

We are the Force.

Grateful for 2 snow days! Woohoo!
Grateful we only lost power for a short time while we were sleeping.
Grateful my daughter went down for naps 'relatively' easily. lol

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for technology so that the world is smaller and I can easily communicate with people, no matter where they live.
Grateful I reconnected with a best friend of mine. She and I go way back and its been awesome catching up.

Grateful for warm weather to melt about half the 19 or so inches of show we've gotten and make the roads reasonable since they don't plow residential streets.
Grateful for having a spare computer charger as mine flat out disappeared between last night and this morning. (My current theories involve fairies and portals...)
Grateful for another day with my family as I 'work from home'. I drove around for almost 2 hours with my wife and daughter sleeping between dr appointments. :-)

• Thank you received: 87

Kai Sabu replied the topic: Gratitude Thread!

Grateful for a productive day off and a beautiful Good Friday Tenebrae service this evening.

--Kelly

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds