SPOILERS discuss Force Awakens here

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: SPOILERS discuss Force Awakens here

I also hope Finn has some force sensitivity. I think it would make sense and be rather fun.

I think the Plagueis idea was already shot down by someone in charge and he's someone different, but he could be related in some way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nick
  • Falling is part of the journey
  • Thank you received: 178

Nick replied the topic: SPOILERS discuss Force Awakens here

Jax wrote: I also hope Finn has some force sensitivity. I think it would make sense and be rather fun.

I think the Plagueis idea was already shot down by someone in charge and he's someone different, but he could be related in some way.

I read that too about Plagueis, but they could still tie Snoke to Plagueis as student, friend, relative, or such. Through the EU, they made Sidious almost immortal with his spirit surviving with clones and dark energy left behind. It would be a neat call back to those stories and tying up of Anakin Skywalker's conception if they involved Plagueis or Sidious in some way through some form of cheating death. Also, Force Ghosts could get a better explanation.

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err."

--Mahatma Gandhi

• Jax
  • Jax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Academy Principal
  • Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: SPOILERS discuss Force Awakens here

Yeah, there's a lot of room for options. Plus they are doing rewrites now anyway so who knows? 2 more years to go and we will know. :-)

• Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont
  • Thank you received: 4

Paul 'Ruatha' DuPont replied the topic: SPOILERS discuss Force Awakens here

My favorite part of the movie was how the character's evolve in a very natural way, spiritually. That is to say, humanity has seen spiritual evolution from a shamanistic perspective for such a long time, Rey entering the dream time for instance, but the general association between personal development and personal power have always been a part of our humanity. I know that when I have worked on releasing my own emotional blocks, and with students too, that is when I had the greatest shifts in how I deal with the world in both a pragmatic and a spiritual sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds