Jedi Spirit

• Thank you received: 46

Streen created the topic: Jedi Spirit

Greetings all,

I realize it's been a long time since I've spoken to some of you, but today is an important day for me and hopefully for the Jedi community.

I'll get right to the point http://www.jedispirit.org

This site has been a long time coming. It has existed in various forms in the past and it's been up and down several times. Yesterday, however, I decided to make a commitment and create the site anew with it's own official domain. I honestly have NO idea what's going to happen now, but I am excited. I feel that I'm following what the Force is guiding me to do, so I hope that you can make use of it or gain from it.

To be clear, even though the only writing on the site is my own, I strongly recommend you contribute to the site. I am not seeking to conflict with other Jedi sites, but rather to compliment them. I want to create connections and links between Spirit and others, as much as possible, and I would hate for my site to only be about me. I know some of you had already submitted some material, and I apologize for this, but I would really appreciate it if you could resend it. For the rest of you, send whatever you think people might want to read (it doesn't have to be great), and I'll put it on the site.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

May the Force be with you...

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake, Jax, Katie (StormyKat), David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

I got here...to this post...right here tonight...completely by accident. I was trying to get to my gmail account. Instead my mouse clicked on IJRS. It wouldn't refresh when I tried to go to my gmail. Then the site loaded and I said "well, let's see what's new" and Here I am. I can't wait to check out Jedispirit.org in greater depth tomorrow. I take that to mean I was completely meant to see this post and go to Jedispirit. Can't wait.

MTFBWY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

Streen replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

Very interesting :) It's nice to know that people still trust their instincts :meditate

"When you’re deluded, every statement is an ulcer; when you’re enlightened, every word is wisdom."
— Zhiqu

• Thank you received: 80

J. K. Barger replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

Awesome duder!

I got something perfect for this- let me type it up out of my journal today/tonight!

Th

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Re:Jedi Spirit

Btw Streen please update your email address so I don't get undeliverable emails with every reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

Just an FYI I keep getting an error message when I try to visit the site today. :ponder

• Thank you received: 1849

Jax replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

Still down

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 530

Connor replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

He moved the site. It is no longer at that address. But, I can't recall what he moved it to.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Streen replied the topic: Jedi Spirit

My apologies. It's hard to believe it's been so long since I was last here. I was in the hospital for a little while because of certain complications. Been recovering for the last month or so.

ANYway, sorry for the confusion about the address. I had to move the site back to it's original place: http://streen.wix.com/jedispirit . Not as nice sounding, but still as functional.

— Zhiqu

Streen replied the topic: Re:Jedi Spirit

Jax wrote: Btw Streen please update your email address so I don't get undeliverable emails with every reply.

Just wondering, what address are you emailing? The one in my sig should work just fine. If not, let me know.

— Zhiqu

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds