What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

• Thank you received: 92

shea (shlomit) replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

WARNING: SPOILERS

..."Paper is dead without words
Ink idle without a poem
All the world dead without stories
Without love and disarming beauty

Careless realism costs souls"....(-Nightwish)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 28

Zariah replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Wait a minute... Luminara Unduly, ALIVE? I thought she had been killed in Kasshyyyk due to Order 66. And, did they say the Stewjon system? If I remember correctly, Obi-Wan's home planet was Stewjon. It would be great to know how it was. And I agree that a lot of generals/admirals/soldiers of the Rebel Alliance will appear in Rebels in a younger version. They need to add continuity to the story, so all its characters can't be just new, they need some old and known characters to appear.

I must say, I was very disappointed when, after Disney's purchasing of Lucasflim, the end of The Clone Wars was announced. I've become a great fan of the series and was very angry when I discovered that the project had been cancelled. Now, I have a little hope for Star Wars Rebels. I hope it will be a decent successor of The Clone Wars.

Although it isn't exactly something related to what we are talking about here, I'd like to share some information I read on the
Internet with you.

SPOILERS

Some days ago I read and interview to Dave Filoni, The Clone War's director. Between a lot of interesting things he said, I discovered that the Clone Wars was meant to me an eight-seasons-series (I did know that already), and that seasons 7 and 8 were already written when Disney cancelled the series! Some chapters were already finished! He said, too, (but I think this was on Twitter) that The Clone Wars' team was negotiating with Disney to upload some of these chapters to Netflix (I'm not talking about season 6), just to add some continuity between The Clone Wars, Episode 3 and Rebels. I read that they were going to create some comics based on the scripts they were not able to use. Although that isn't comparable to the series, at least that way we will be able to know something about the future of Ahsoka, Rex and other characters that need and end.
Also, Filoni said that some characters we believed to be dead were meant to return to life in those scripts. And he gives also clues about Ahsoka and Rex's fate. I leave the link here in case you want to read it.

Interview to Dave Filoni

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviour.
Keep your behaviour positive, because your behaviour becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Don't ever feel bad about being extraordinary."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Thank you received: 244

Baru replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Do we have to post "spoilers" or is that a "Nice" thing to write?

We are the Force.

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

When I was at Comic Con in San Diego I got to go to the Rebels panel. One of the most asked questions in one form or another was whether Ashoka would be back. The creators Dave Filoni abd Simon Kinberg refused to say. The way they refused to say though makes me think she might appear in the episodes. They were so coy and at one point said we would see familiar faces (hopefully beyond C3PO and R2D2). I know there was that one episode where Yoda "saw" Ashoka and other Jedi students slaughtered, but at the time Anakin turned Ashoka had already left the Jedi Order. I think she will turn up as a Rebel fighter, even if only for a brief cameo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Baru Spoilers is an important online courtesy. It is very disappointing for many to have something spoiled because they are a bit behind on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zariah

• Thank you received: 28

Zariah replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

I agree with Katie Rose. I would be easy for them to say ' no, neither Ahsoka or Rex, or any clone, or any known character apart from Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luminary Unduli are gong to appear in the new series'. If they are so coy, for me it means that at least they are considering these characters to return to the screen again.

As for Ahsoka's scene in Yoda.so arc, Filoni said that they put Ahsoka there to make the scene more emotive and to hinge for the audience. At first they were going to put one of the younglings Anakin killed in Episode III but then they decided it would be better if Ashoka appeared.

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviour.
Keep your behaviour positive, because your behaviour becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Don't ever feel bad about being extraordinary."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Well, this seasons' finale was last night -- lots of action and lots of talk of Jedi -- even though Tarken told his side they were all dead.

And -- spoilers for those who have not seen it yet -- this particular episode tells who the mysterious 'Fulcrum' is AND what happened to Ahsoka Tano.

So... best check it out!

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

I *may* still be fangirling over last night's episode. Though I don't remember any talk of Fulcrum prior to yesterday so apparently I have to go back and rewatch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kol Drake

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Okay fan girl... settle down. :P

But, if you want the 'behind the scenes' stuff.... check out the article at The Mary Sue

>> Star Wars: Rebels Finale Revealed <<

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Yeah, I just saw the finale tonight... HNNGGGG. So good for me.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds