What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

That is probably exactly what it is implying.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Re:What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Ohhhhh I totally forgot about that little exchange. Yea it's got to be implying that based on his reaction when she says that. And to be honest, in the books, they hint that Obi wan and Yoda had known for a while as well. Kind of sad because if the three closest people in his life knew and didn't reach out....who knows what would of happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk- please forgive typos!

• Thank you received: 92

shea (shlomit) replied the topic: Re:What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Obi wan knows, have you watched season 6? its really good and filled some plot holes from the movies.

..."Paper is dead without words
Ink idle without a poem
All the world dead without stories
Without love and disarming beauty

Careless realism costs souls"....(-Nightwish)

• Thank you received: 244

Baru replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

So did Boba Fett die in the Sarlac or did he crawl out?

We are the Force.

• Connor
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Look for the bare necessities
  • Thank you received: 535

Connor replied the topic: Re:What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Well, the problem would be that if Yoda or Obi-Wan did anything... they couldn't have guaranteed how Anakin would react. Imagine that they reached out... Anakin might become scared AND overproud and been all "You just don't get it... From my perspective, the Jedi are evil!"

Oh wait... :P Then it would have just been a shorter movie with the same ending.

The Jedi would be bound by duty to stop Skywalker. And, when they try this, Anakin would react badly. Every single time. I think that maybe they hoped Anakin would be able to be controlled indirectly. And, that eventually, he would bring balance to the Force and then they could deal with his love affair.

Ehh there are lots of possibilities.

House Rules: The only rules are Paradox, Humor, and Change.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Baru wrote: So did Boba Fett die in the Sarlac or did he crawl out?

Jumped from Askoka preEpisode III to post Episode VI Sarlac pit? heh...

Boba Fett got out.
There is a series of stories -- which supposedly tell of his escape. The first is the short story Payback: The Tale of Dengar which was published as one of the stories in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. The second, and most detailed is A Barve Like That: The Tale of Boba Fett, which was published as one of the stories in Tales from Jabba's Palace. The third is The Mandalorian Armor, which is a part of The Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy of books.

b. Fett - Are those Canon?

Askoka - so do you think she will pop up anywhere else? I wonder if they will bring her back in Rebels?

So do you think Vader hunted her down or not?

We are the Force.

• Thank you received: 28

Zariah replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

I've just discovered this post you I will probably be late and repeat things other members have already said, but I couldn't help myself. This seems too interesting.

First of all. I agree with Baru's opinion about that creating a new character outside Canon was a bad idea, but I think Anoka was very important in Anakin's fall. As someone said before (sorry, I can't remember the name), the Council's actions after the attack on the Jedi temple, how they accused her of murdering hundreds of people and several fellow Jedi and how they turned their backs on her during the trial process deeply changed Anakin's point of view of the Jed Council. Not even PLO Koon, who found Ahsoka on Shili and brought her to the Temple did anything to support her. And Ahsoka's leaving of the Order left Anakin with a lot of feeling to deal with and a lot of things to think about. I'm sure he wondered more that one time how would his life be outside of the Jedi Order, living a conventional life with his wife in some planet in the Outer Rim, far away from the war.
I really think Ahsoka Tano will be in Star Wars Rebels, as well as Captain Rex and Echo. They are really popular characters and they do deserve a decent end.

About Anakin's Skywalker's fall and what would have happened if the Jedi had done something with his relationship with Padmé... well, it is just very complicated. I think that everybody has a destiny, and that that destiny is impossible to change. I've read many Star Wars book and sometimes civilian people wonder why Jedis like Anakin Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi are constantly putting other people's life before their own lives, why do they literally kill themselves trying to protect everybody, but forget completely about their own wellbeing. I remember one time Admiral Yularen told Obi-Wan that, with a lot of lives depending on him, he just didn't have the right to allow himself to die. I think Anakin and Obi-Wan put their life's in danger in every single battle just because they knew that the wouldn't be dying in that battle. They knew they had other destiny. So, even if Anakin had turned his back to Chancellor Palpatine during episode II, III or the Clone Wars, Palatine would have probably ordered Order 66 to come down, and the Jedi and the Republic would have been destroyed anyway. Had Palpatine sensed that Anakin would never be his loyal servant, he would have just found another way to finish his plan. As Qui-Gone said, nothing happens by accident. If Anakin and Padmé hadn't met, there would be no Luke and Leia. And Luke and Leia were very important in future conflicts. Maybe the Republic was doomed, even without Palatine, and the Galaxy just needed an opportunity to start again from the begging. Maybe the Jedi Order itself needed to be reminded of it's principles and place in the Galaxy (obviously, the Jedi were not meant to be Generals of any army, and least a clone army. I still don't know how they could do that, allow people to be frown in a laboratory as if they were druids, fill their minds with idealistic points of view of the Republic and then make them fight in a war that wasn't theirs and die like cannon fodder). Maybe Anakin had to be always walking the line between Light and Darkness. He was meant to bring balance to the Force, and balance does not mean light, nor darkness. So it is true that he killed thousands of people, but he saved thousands, too. And in the end, he was able to fulfil his destiny.

Well, I hope you've manger to pick up something interesting from my long rambling. Some many things in my mind :sick: .

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviour.
Keep your behaviour positive, because your behaviour becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Don't ever feel bad about being extraordinary."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Those are some good points.

I think the writers realized that they "weakened" Anakin story by having Anakin kill the younglings verses Darth Vader. Yes he called himself Vader but he was not in the suit so it was Anakin. This all weakened his redemption and caused people to disapprove of the series. So the Ahsoka plot revives our "feelings" for Anakin and strengthens the justifications he has to do "bad things" knowingly against the people he loves/loved.

I will be disappointed if they bring any of these characters back because it will mean that everyone knew of these "Rebels" that we have never heard of before throughout all of the stories. I am hoping they put these Rebels in some distant place that is not connected to the original storyline.

Anakin did bring balance to the force. He killed all the Jedi and he killed Palatine. Luke simply inspired Anakin to finish the job.

We are the Force.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: What happened to Ahsoka Tano?

Actually, there is an 18 year gap from episode III to (old) episode IV.

Clone Wars is before he ever became Vader.

Rebels is slated to be five years before episode IV -- so they would not 'have to have known' anyone from before but can introduce older versions of any characters from the CW series... if they are still alive. It also allows them to show some of the 'generals' and 'admirals' of episode IV & V as younger people... in actions which lead to them becoming leaders.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds