Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

• Thank you received: 1900

Jax replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Makes sense. And, your EJ is a very good balance to my IP which makes us such a good team. You'd think we planned that or something. ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David (Phoenix)
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • Shadows
  • Thank you received: 455

David (Phoenix) replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

hahahahaha, yea you'd think we picked that as a soulution to our Jedi path ;-)

We're kinda smart that way. lol

• Thank you received: 56

Asta Sophi replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Yeah - I do not know if that worked-out...

"The Examiner" Or "Duty Fulfiller"

ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living. They have a strongly-felt internal sense of duty, which lends them a serious air and the motivation to follow through on tasks. Organized and methodical in their approach, they can generally succeed at any task which they undertake.

ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity. They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities. While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - especially at family or work-related gatherings.

www.personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

I read these pages and basically - yes - that is me. But probably a bit more (and I think logically) open to accepting others' scruples and habits as being unlike mine.

It is good to sometimes see these tests and results - an outline is always valuable if not entirely accurate. Anyway - I enjoy seeing them!

I have more resources (and will be adding more in time) in the advanced training area Asta. I think you have access. Also I fixed your coding. It took a little bit to figure out but it's all good now. :-)

Thank you both for sharing. This is an area I particularly enjoy.

• Thank you received: 137

Kai-An Tatok replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Click to view my Personality Profile

These are always interesting to see; I'd never taken a multiple intelligences test before, so that was interesting, although the ranking at least was unsurprising.

"Close your eyes. Feel it. The light, it's always been there. It will guide you." -Maz Kanata
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

• Thank you received: 494

Katie (StormyKat) replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I am curious to see what I score on this. I got ISFJ doing the test a few years ago in school, it fits me perfectly.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1937

Kol Drake replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Some get the same thing each time -- some get variations as they learn and grow. It does not mean 'one' is any better than another; just that you have grown over time and you are you.

I would be really surprised if someone was pretty Intuitive who flipped to the opposite extreme -- that would be curious and odd.

• Thank you received: 530

Atticus replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I just took a Myers Briggs a few days ago, got an INFP where I have been consistently an INFJ for years.

"Right speech is about establishing productive and honest communication that is beneficial to both the speaker and the hearer. . . . Right speech requires the use of truthful, loving words intended to inspire self-confidence, joy, and hope in others." -- The Dharma of Star Wars

I think it's completely logical to see changes, depending on the starting point. Most of us come from a culture which values extroversion (over introversion), thinking (over feeling), and judging (over perceiving). The school systems are setup to push thinking and judging, so those of us who are more feeling or perceiving types may learn to suppress these areas in an attempt to get by in school. Then, as we do Jedi training, or other types of self awareness training which awaken the feeling and perceiving sides, these dormant elements can come to the surface and the true type emerges.

As for extroversion vs introversion, it is occasionally true that people will find a switch as they understand the difference, since extroversion is valued in society in general. Typically these changes occur in people who aren't strongly inclined toward one vs the other. It also helps to understand the test, as that can bias the results.

As for Sensing vs intuition, I'm not sure if there is a clear bias in society and school. There is certainly a requirement for basic information (sensing), but there is also a level of requiring understanding at higher levels (intuition), so I'm not willing to make a sweeping statement on them.

I hope that helps.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds