Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

• Brandel Valico
  • CARPE NOCTEM
  • Thank you received: 88

Brandel Valico replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Just retook the old one as well.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44 62 62 22

Hmm.... Nice to see I'm starting to balance out in my old age. B)

HOMO SUM HUMANI A ME NIHIL ALIENUM PUTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 144

Dustin replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

This is usually how things turn out when I take these tests :lol:

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

• Thank you received: 109

Angelus replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I turned out exactly the same. However, the percentages are little different.
INFJ - The Confidant"
79%, 79%, 53%, 79%

I was stronger in feelings ... and still am. I still utilize feelings as a means for processing information. However, now I also incorporate other "facts" when making decisions.

As for the Multiple Intelligence:

Naturalist - 100%
Logical/Mathematical - 85%
Intrapersonal - 80%
Verbal/Linguistic - 75%
Interpersonal - 60%
Bodily/Kinesthetic - 55%
Visual/Spatial - 50%
Musical - 30%

• Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

So, here is now the result from Taijibum's link!

At this test I turned out to be a ISTJ. As I do see and feel it, both types do describe my personality quite well or better said, I can find myself in both of them. The only thing I was wondering a bit on the INTJ result was, that thinking showed up with only 1 %. I thought that this should be higher and it actually was, although still the lowest, much higher in the other test from Taijibum's link. Although I don't know how far you can compare those results!?

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

• Thank you received: 217

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I didn't really like the test - Just as Jax, I feel it had too little options and/or wrong type of questions. Usually we are not either/or persons but rather something in between - how am I supposed to describe myself with two extremes? Well, putting that aside it appears I got the same result as usual - INFP, also known as Healer. Dreamer sounds somewhat stupid, so I prefer to use the one that makes sense to me.

And as for intelligences, music is naturally highest on my list for it's a big part of my life - I play the piano, listen to a lot of music, sometimes spend time with other instruments and compose some short melodies in my mind. Intrapersonal? Definitely. Naturalist? Well, I love the nature, so I guess this is accurate. Also verbal and linguistic is rather high for I enjoy language in all its forms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taijibum

• Thank you received: 11

Lucas replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I'll throw my own in there as well.

damn urls and stuff ;\

Even though the test seems simple it pretty much described me perfectly, it is easy to fit into a generalisation thought.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1762

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Dineara wrote: I got the same result as usual - INFP, also known as Healer. Dreamer sounds somewhat stupid, so I prefer to use the one that makes sense to me.

Why not "Visionary"?

By choosing to take the Path of Self Exploration and "Jedi-ness", you are seeing beyond the mundane; choosing to imagine something 'more'. VERY Visionary.

• Thank you received: 217

Dineara replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Sure, Visionary is cool too. :D I just connect Dreamer to a person who dreams without actually accomplishing anything.

• Thank you received: 1761

Jax replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Today I took a real version of the test as part of my management class. It's an 87 question test and I got a different result. However, these questions were of better quality I felt. I also now have multiple references to explain this which I'll scan in when I get back to work so you all can have the resources.

My results:
INTP
I = 47
N = 37
T = 17
P = 35
We haven't gone over the preference numbers yet, but I believe the highest number might be 67, so it's not scaled to 100%. I'll find out though. I was the strongest person with Perceiving, which is interesting because I think it's contextual. When it comes to 'ordinary' things, I'm pretty judging. But then other things I'm definitely perceiving. And I realized that I need to stop trying to be judging and embracing the perceiving side of me. That's what makes me unique and valuable to a team.

I have a lot to read and need to get going to bed. As soon as I have the material I'll update.

• Thank you received: 68

Beral Khan replied the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I used to trust my force of Will.
Now I trust in the will of the Force.

Jedi Communication? Well its removing assumptions, questioning the absolutes, and asking for clarity of statements.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds