Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

• Taijibum
  • Taijibum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jedi Wannabe
  • Thank you received: 80

Taijibum created the topic: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

www.mypersonality.info/
This is a link to both the Myers-Briggs personality test and a Multiple Intelligences test. Both tests are pretty short and easy. You may have noticed my new signature and its from taking these two tests.

I like it since after I took it I really saw why my life has shaped the way it has. I do wish the multiple intelligence test had the existential intelligence listed too but I guess thats to hard to test. Thats the meaning of life stuff and what I would equate to Force sensitivity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1761

Jax replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I'm taking it right now. I can see major flaws with this test. Anything that is either/or will tend to push toward more extremes. Also, some of the questions are too short. The answer changes with context, for me at least. Or maybe that's the introvert in me that wants to be precise and either/or isn't very precise. lol

Here's my result.

Now, for the real fun... We used a different test over the years, and I have my results from that.
From later 2005 or so...

Your Type is
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 12 1 44

From January 2007
Your Type is
ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
67 12 12 33

From today
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
89 1 12 11

So...even using the same test there is fluctuation. Part of this is the problem of either/or questions. Poorly worded questions. lol But also, the determine personality type accurately takes a more thorough testing process. The only consistency is being an introvert, which I knew anyway. ;-)

• Taijibum
  • Jedi Wannabe

Taijibum replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I score ENTJ and INTJ but mostly INTJ and I am definitely INTJ. I took the 600+ question test with a psychologist and got INTJ so I am pretty sure of mine.

Jax, what do you think you are?

How did you possibly score extrovert?!

I honestly don't really understand these other categories. I know I'm very introverted. After reading Quiet I understand that even more and embrace it as the strength it is. The rest? I guess I don't care. lol I'd have to learn more about the personality stuff to understand it. And the intelligences make sense. I don't disagree with them.

• Kol Drake
  • Faculty
  • Faculty
  • koldrake55@yahoo.com
  • Thank you received: 1762

Kol Drake replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Oddly enough, that place tested me out to be an ISTP "Craftsman"... and the definitions were not real close to being 'me'. And, I even have had several of the 'recommended jobs' and didn't do well in any of them. (none of them really 'clicked' with me).

Yes, I played an instrument for 3 years but never learned how to read music... I did it all from seeing/hearing someone else play it and then 'copied' the tones. But, like art, I know what I like to hear. Learned (grudginly) French in junior high/high school and Russian in the military. Tried to teach myself Latin once but that went south quickly enough. Had to go through all the maths for my engineering degree but didn't 'love' math. Understood it but didn't really get into the theory of it all.

Have to kind of agree with Jax on this particular testing style. Lots of those questions are poorly worded or give, what seems to me, odd choices at times... so I just 'picked one'. Had to have skewed the data set.

Taking the 'old test', I came out an INTP

Introverted 89%
Intuitive 25%
Thinking 50%
Perceiving 44%

While the definition comes closer, it's still 'iffy'. That and for all the rankings, the last 3 should be higher... or from what some others have said about 'how I operate'.

( ya, really surprised at the very low Intuitive score... again, that might be due to how they frame their questions/what minimal responses they have available. And yes, I know you can't do a simple test with "Ya but..." as a choice. )

***** update *****

Just took a different test and got INTP
Lots of tests

Introverted 81%
Intuitive 64%
Thinking 81%
Perceiving 56%

• Thank you received: 33

inari replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

It put me down as INTJ too.

• Taijibum
  • Jedi Wannabe

Taijibum replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

I saw a poster for "How to find an INTJ" and it said look for them at a Star Wars convention. Looks like that is accurate. Crazy.

• Thank you received: 1344

Johannes (Yoshio) replied the topic: Re: Personality Test and Multiple Intelligences Test

Okay the old one I just have retaken and the outcome was the same as the last time, at least as far as I can remember.
Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 38 1 89

The other one from Taijibum I will have to take at home as I'm not able to create an account here at work.

Qui-Gon Jinn: "We cannot control our emotions, but we can decide how we go along with them."
Bujinkan Busshin Dojo - Wordpressblog
NerdFitness Profile

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds